凯史第33次知识寻求者教学

翻译:漫步寰宇、纯素和平

Once again, this is the beginning of the
33rd Keshe Knowledge Seekers Workshop
第33次凯史知识寻求者课程
and we’ll be tuning into the Space Institute in Italy
我们调到意大利太空学院
with Mahrain Keshe of the Keshe Foundation
与凯史基金会的凯史先生连线
and we’ll be listening to Armin speaking during this presentation as well.
我们还是有请Armin发言
Good morning. […]
早上好
As a lot of you know, we’re entering a very practical and groundbreaking technology live on the net.
大家都知道了,我们进入网络了非常实用并且突破性的技术教学
A lot of people told me for years would you ever show anything ?
有几年了好多人都问我 你会展示什么东西么?
And now we are showing everything we have and everything as it happens.
现在我展示我所有的东西
We spent a couple of sleepless nights watching the ascent and descent of the weight of the system.
我们几天彻夜不休,观察系统重量的增加和降低
And now as we see on the livestream in the lab,
现在我们正在看实验室的实况转播
we have a solid reduction in weight,
重量的确降低了
it wasn’t to my expectation but there is something that has happened in the..
在我预料之外的,确实有东西发生了
Yeah we are down to about 13.46 as we can see
可以看到降低了13.46
it has dropped by about 10. …
降低了10 了
We have dropped by nearly 120grams in less than half an hour.
在半个小时之内,已经降低了120克了
Something has happened in the lab which is that one of the small reactors,
小的反应器已经有现象发生了
which is not part of the star formation has bent out over night. So when I was there at 5o’clock in the morning,
不是我凌晨5点看到星形弯曲
I noticed, we switched it off and from that point we have noticed a change in the drop. So, this shows how these systems are well connected to each other.
我注意到当切断电源的那一刻看到了降低的变化,显示了这些系统是相互联系的
The break through is fundamental.
这是对根本的突破
The understanding is fundamental.
这个理解是基本的
The position that the system has taken is groundbreaking
这个系统也具有开创性
in a way. It’s not groundbreaking for universal work but for science in the man’s side.
这种开创性不是对于宇宙来说,而是对人类的科学水平而言
Levels of knowledge, I should say.
应该说是人类的知识水平
We have seen levels of weight reduction of originally when we started the system was at 11.16kg,
系统开始时是11.16kg,现在看到重量有所下降了
we went down to 10.62 which is about 500g loss
现在降到10.62了,也就是说降低了500g了
and then over the day yesterday we went about 13.74.76+
昨天结束时,重量到了13.74.76+
which is nearly 2 and a half kilogram weight gain.
几乎增加了2.5kg
But as I put on the livestream, I try to keep continuous work live
当使用现场转播,我会尽量让工作持续
so from next week we will be streaming live.
所以下个星期我们将现场直播
So, as I teach the knowledge seekers will try to put the microphone nearby you will be able to hear and then understand.
所以在教学时,麦克风会尽量靠近我,这样你们就可以听清楚和理解了
And so, the teaching, which has been more or less private, becomes open now that we open the doors.
所以,以往多少有点私下的教学,现在完全开放了
So anytime anybody comes live online and the work of the people who do the transcribing videos
所以现在任何人随时上线接受教学,以及抄录视频的工作人员
becomes much harder because we don’t choose when we teach and when we discuss
会变得难得多,因为我们不选择什么时候教学或探讨
because as knowledge seekers will tell you, when the subject arises we discuss and we talk and we go into detail.
因为知识寻求者会告诉你,什么时候探讨什么话题
There is something which must be a lot of surprise to the people who start listening to our conversations and our teachings here live
刚进来听对话的人一定会发现很多惊喜
is that I teach all aspects of the technology to the knowledge seekers.
发现我教导的是全方位知识
In their position as knowledge seekers being in the Headquarters here and their future positions being the knowledge seekers heads,
总部这里的知识寻求者,未来他们会变成知识寻求者的带领者
politically, financially, diplomatically how they have to stand and represent the foundation.
政治上的、财政上的、外交上的,他们会代表基金会
Scientifically, what they have to understand how the conditions in the future has to stand on its own in the merits of technology.
技术上来说,他们得理解,未来科技的发展会立足于技术的优势
And so in many ways as I explained yesterday in the children’s programme,
昨天在儿童教学上,我解释了多次
we are making plasma and neo-science on its own. It has nothing to do with physics
我们制作等离子体和先锋科学,不是现在的物理学
and this was important to do because a lot of people had a problem connecting the plasma,
这很重要,因为很多人发现连接等离子体有困难
which we spent a lot of time explaining and developing, into what they considered as plasma.
我们花了很多时间来跟人们解释什么是他们认为的等离子体
So, we separate totally plasma technology,
所以, 我现在完全分割等离子体技术了
we don’t call it physics plasma has its own characteristics like physics has and chemistry has.
我们不称其为物理学上的等离子体,拥有物理、化学特征
And in this way teaching becomes much easier, learning becomes much easier.
这样教课就容易多了,学习也容易多了
Because we talk about the plasma in the physics, we talk about the plasma in the blood ; biology.
因为我们讨论的是物理的等离子体、血液中的等离子体、生物学上的
So now each one can explain their own plasma but plasma technology as a whole is in tractions
所以现在每个人都可以解释他们自己的等离子体,不过在一个整体的等离子体技术里
and as in tractions and its result now can be defined on its own merit.
One of the most important things is that a lot of you are fixed with these monitors.
有一点很重要,你们中很多人都把这个监视器固定了
As I can see at 8o’clock in the morning
我在早上8点看到了
it’s 12.8kg and then it’s 12.62 the next minute – you missed a huge point.
是12.8kg,下一分钟就是12.62签卡,你漏掉了重点
Numbers in this are irrelevant.
这里,数字不重要
The point is, for the first time science of man,
重点是人类第一次的
we have managed to use, I argue it’s not 10g or even 1 gram, of gans of plasmas.
我们成功的使用了等离子体甘斯,我认为不是10g,或者1g
And we have managed to move, increase something in the region of 2 and a half kg from one point to another.
我们成功的挪动500g从一个点到另外一个,在第2区域中增加了一些东西
But that’s not important, what’s important is that not a single atom has been used.
但这也不重要,重要的是连一个原子,我们也没有用到过
Not a single element has been destroyed.
没有任何元素被毁坏
Not a single entity has been hurt.
没有人实体被伤害
And this is the structure of the universe. The structure of the plasma.
这就是宇宙的结构,等离子体的结构
When we open the plasma, when we open the reactors in the coming times as we have done once in the past week, with Armin –
对我们打开等离子体,打开反应器,我们上周与Armin已经做过这个
we don’t see any changes. Nothing is missing.
没有任何变化,没有什么东西丢失了
Burning is finished.
燃烧东西,结束了
This is what we call the plasma technology. This is fundamental.
这就是我们称为的等离子体技术,这个是基本的
Figures are going up to 3 kilos, to 10 kilos.
数字上升到3kg,到10kg
The 13.46kilos you see is the housing rate,
你看到13.46kg
the original housing rate was 10 kilos, 11.16kg.
最初的 数字是10kg , 11.16kg
All of this is mortors and housing and hanging baskets, whatever we produce to position these ganses.
所有的监视器、吊篮,用来固定甘斯的
Total work is done with less than 5 gans.
所有的 少于5甘斯
And the total mechanical or electrical energy totals less than 11 watts. Between 10 – 12 watts.
所有的机械电力少于11瓦,介于10-12瓦
And as I said to the knowledge seekers, there is enough in there that we can take energy and then the system becomes self-sufficient.
就像我对知识寻求者说的,这些能源就足够了, 系统可以变成自供应系统
We don’t even need the supply from outside.
我们不需要外部供给
So, this is the breakthrough, this is the change. This is what we’re gonna see and what we will observe.
这就是突破,变化,我们可以看到
That we do not need to burn fuel, we do not need to destroy the structures to achieve something.
我们不需要燃烧燃料,不需要毁坏结构
Or to obtain something.
来取得一些东西
This is what now we know a number of organisations are trying to siet on the livestreams
我知道一些组织在下载livestream 的教学内容
they are downloading, they are using people here in the foundation.
他们在利用我们基金会
the way we freely disperse knowledge, to patent the Keshe Foundation’s technology and make the foundation obsolete.
我们免费传播知识,他们想将凯史基金会的知识专利化,让基金会无用
This will not happen.
这不会发生的
As the knowledge is freely given, is in public.
知识是免费传播给公众的
And as these people think by writing patents through the Belgian Patents Office and blocking the path.
这些人妄想通过比利时专利局写专利,然后堵住路
We are telling you we are very well informed.
我告诉你们我消息灵通
Do not use our openness as our weakness.
不要利用我们的开放
Our openness is our strength.
开放正是我们的力量
And we know what’s happening, there are people who are writing patents on what we are teaching freely,
我们知道正在发生什么,我们公开自由授课的内容,有的人却拿来写进专利
what is taught in the lab freely and what is taught in the knowledge seekers to write patents to make money for themselves.
我们在实验室公开教授的,在知识寻求者课程中教授的,有人却拿来写专利用来给自己赚钱
Knowledge is in public, knowledge in this way is not patentable.
知识属于每一个人,这里的知识不是专利
Because it’s in public.
因为这是公众的
But they’re trying to use different words and terminology
但是他们通过使用不同的词汇和术语
to say that this technology is ours. And this happens with the crookedness of the Belgian Office and Government.
表示技术是他们的。这些居然与比利时官方和政府的不诚实有关
It’s again in the hand of the [?] [12.18] and the rest of the team in Belgium we know who’s doing it, how they are receiving the information.
又一次,同样是这个比利时组织,我知道是谁,也知道他们从何获取的信息
So its very important that this knowledge, the way it’s dispersed in the future
所以这些知识在将来的传播途径非常重要
stays in the hands of the world population.
要让全世界都能得到这些知识
Nobody can write patents to control.
没有人能够用专利来控制
Patents are finished,
专利已经终结了
we grow so open that no patents are applicable.
我们是完全开放的,所以不应有任何的专利
Patents are the crook of governments and nations that want to control things.
专利是政府或者国家用来控制的伎俩
But now it’s so freely open that it cannot be done.
但现在是自由开放的,所以不能有任何专利的控制
Our security and intelligence are busy informing us and writing things
从比利时专利局开始,我们的安全情况和灵感,
to submit backdated to the Belgian Patent Office
就让我们写然后提交忙个不停
which they control themselves
他们自己控制着
and then they say locally here is going to be a European patent.
然后在这里自说自话,说专利是整个欧盟的专利
So, we tell you here that they are backdating papers because they are sitting in the Patent Office themselves.
我告诉你们,他们坐在专利局里,追溯论文
So it’s your job to put this technology as far as you can as fast as you can
所以你们的任务就是,对这里的知识,最大可能的,有多远传多远,有多快传多块,
all over the internet freely so that it does not get blocked.
传遍整个网络,让人们自由获取不会被封锁
So now you see how the work is.
你们也看到了
We teach; they go, they go to the Patent Office which they control.
我们教授,他们去自己控制的专利局
They’re going to backdate the stamps.
他们自己去盖章
And then they say it’s been in the Patent Office in Belgium and now it goes to European Patent.
然后说这个已经是比利时的专利了,现在成为欧盟专利
Rubbish. People who are i、nforming them and teaching them what happens here;
胡扯! 这里是人们自己传授知识给大众
they’ll have to justify what’s happening.
他们自己可以判断
Now you know the problems which are sitting with this technology
现在你们看出来了,这个技术有什么问题
and it’s your job as knowledge seekers and people working in the population that we give it to you freely to protect it.
这个应该是你们知识寻求者的任务,我们给你们以自由的获取,你们应该保护它
Not ours.
不是我们的责任
One of the most important parts now is that in the lab as you raise questions on the livestream we try to answer you.
一个重要部分就是,实验室中你们提出问题,在livestream里我们试着回答
We’ve never done this.
之前从来没有做过这个事情
Now we answer questions. You raise the concern or you want to understand something,
现在我们回答你们的疑虑或者你们希望理解的事情
so we come on, we teach, we answer as long as the questions are correct,
所以,只要问题是正确的
we answer it.
我们都会回答
If it’s something we can learn from, we can teach.
我们可以了解的事情,我们就可以教授
Stop the picture there. […]
停留在这个画面上
Look how this centre column which is in the centre reactor on the top.
看看中心反应器顶部的中心柱
Look at the shape of the slice between the black and white.
看看黑白之间的薄片形状
This is what we dealt with with Armin and Marco last week.
这是我上周和Armin,Marco一直在处理的
Armin brought the whole thing out for changing things inside.
Armin把整个东西都拿出来了,用来更换里面的东西
If you look at the shape between the white and the black.
如果你看在黑与白之间东西的形状
This is the line of the plasma.
这就是等离子体线
You don’t see the top end. On the top and of this black beam is the end of the plasma.
你看不到顶端的底,在顶端和这个黑线,就是等离子体的终点
And that, from the white line to the other line on the top
从白线到顶端的另外一根线
in this maximum diameter is 5cm,
这个最大的直径是5cm
I’ve spoken about this before.
我之前说过此事
So you see the line between the imaginary or what I call the ‘open plasma’
你看看中间的线,被我称为开放等离子体的
in the space where the central force is, on the central column.
在中央柱中,中心力场的空间里
And we have two of these,
我们有两个这样的空间
we’ll try to bring it up to you to see. You see two spheres.
我拿起来给你们看,可以看到两个区域
One sphere line is when we have all the four reactors gans field
当我们有所有四个反应器甘斯场时,会产生区域线
and one sphere line is narrower, lower
其中一个区域线窄一些,低一些
and it points to the reactor line where it changes to copper oxide.
指向反应器线,在这里变为一氧化铜
So on the beam we see two spheres.
从线上来看,我们看到两个区域
And if we turn it around, we see a line where the impulses come out.
把它翻过来,我们看到脉冲线
The high impulses are where it comes out.
高频脉冲从此处发出
And we go back to the last workshop.
上次课程
At that line the magnetic field pulses are released.
磁场脉冲就在这条线上释放
At that magnetic field pulse release is so strong that it literally pushes out the gans on the central column.
磁场脉冲的释放太强烈了, 直接从中央柱中挤出了甘斯
So find the top layer which is loosened on the board where the reactors are sitting,
反应器固定的板子上,可以看到最上面一层松散的
and we see the shape of it where they are patterned.
可以看到他们的形状
So what we say our detector is facing this beam this imaginary plasma.
感应器面对这条线,这个虚拟等离子体
Now you see the actual plasma structure is interaction with the matter of the central beam column.
现在你可以看到,真实的等离子体结构,与中央柱线是交互的
So in tract to you is just the central line with white on the central column.
对你来说这仅仅是有白色物质的中央柱
But, this is the position of the magra plasma free.
但这其实是等离子释放的位置
This free magra plasma is […]
自由磁等离子体是······
So if you look, the shiny bit on the top between the two.
所以你看,顶部这里一点点闪亮的,两者之间这个
This comes in after.
从这里出来的
You see the shape of the sphere of the free plasma.
看自由等离子体这里的形状
And it’s very very clear when we opened it, when we looked at it.
当我们打开的时候,非常的清晰
So we know the plasma exists and in one picture you see the strip going right the way down.
所以我们可以了解等离子确实存在的,在同一个画面里,可以看到条形的路线
No white material on it.
没有白色物质的
And you see the release point.
也可以看懂释放点
This column when we had a look at it, when we opened it out;
当打开时,我们可以看到的这个柱体
taught us a lot about the interaction of plasma with the matter.
让我们了解到等离子体与物质是如何互动的
In the future I’ll explain this in more detail.
将来我会仔细的讲解这个
Because what happens now is this free plasma which is around this column
现在情况是这个柱体周围的自由等离子体
is releasing its extra energy in interaction with the detector itself.
在释放多余的能量,与探测器本身在交互
What does this mean?
这意味着什么呢?
When the dimension and the size of this magnetic field of this free plasma
当此自由等离子体磁场尺寸
goes outwards and reaches the detector, the detector itself becomes a means of discharging or creating a boundary.
外溢到达探测器,探测器本身就变成了放电的途径,或者创造了新的边界
So the whole time we have to move the detector out of the position,
所以我们得保持探测器在场外
beyond the boundary again to be able to see the effects.
超过边界,这样才能起到监测的作用
So as we call in physics the short circuit,
物理学中称为短路
the detector itself has become a short circuit for release of the plasma.
在释放等离子体中,探测器自己变成了短路
And for the plasma not to be created.
以至于等离子不再形成
And magra detectors should be created in the future, I’ll show you how to measure it.
以后应该建立磁场探测器,我会演示如何测量它
And then you’ll understand how then we don’t bring matter into position.
然后你可以理解,我们不把物质带进来
There’s a small problem with this structure,
这个结构有个小问题
and that’s the beam we put in.
这是我们置入的梁
And very soon the other matters, we will teach you how to control things.
很快其他的物质,我会告诉你们如何控制物体
How to run the reactors without mortars.
如何在没有发动机的条件下,运转反应器
As we did with the other reactors.
如同其他的反应器
We switched the motors off and now the reactors are reacting with eachother’s plasmas and dictating their feelings.
我们把发动机取出,现在反应器与相互的等离子体发生反应,决定自己的感情
In the coming time, we can do the same thing with the gans.
将来我们可以对甘斯做同样的事情
So we take the mortars out and because of that we’ll take the central column out.
现在我们把发动机取出,因此需要把中央柱体取出
The central column at the moment we need to fix for our detector.
现在中央柱体是用来固定探测器的
When it’s removed we’ll handle the true performance of the free plasma space.
取出后,我们才是处理自由等离子空间的真性能
Now maybe we can go to a step further to understand something.
所以现在我们可能在走远一步去理解更多的事情。
Before I brought you to making gans then I brought you to making the nano-coated material
我带着你们去做甘斯,还有去为你的材料进行纳米涂层,
and the way we work with the reactors for the plasma condition and the way we work with the gans.
我们用反应器创造等离子环境,现在还用到甘斯,
Today, we understand for the first time something.
那么今天的话,你是第一次可能会去理解一些新的东西
With these reactors, once we remove the central column.
用这些反应器,一旦我们移掉中心的反应柱
In that position we can see the physical plasma reacting with the central column somewhere in that region.
这个位置我们可以看到,此区域内某个地方物质等离子体正与中心柱发生反应
You can create the condition and gravitational magnetic field after you destination.
你可以在目的地创造环境和重力磁场
So every position in the universe is replicable.
所以在宇宙里任何一个位置都是可以被复制出来的。
What does this mean?
这个意味着什么呢?
You use the gans material in the confinement of the reactors in the star formation
使用甘斯材料在星型反应器的容器中
to create a free plasma environment in the centre of the pyramid which can match any condition exactly like the universe.
然后去创造一个自由的等离子体的这种结构, 在这个金字塔组合的中心。它们可以和任何事情就完全像在宇宙里面的事情相匹配。
So now you understand why we have to come this way in so long step by step for you to understand.
所以现在你们会知道我们走到今天,我们花了这么长时间让你们一步步的去理解。
I was explaining to the knowledge seekers this week
我这周和知识寻求者解释过,
why we need so many satellites for our GPS to work.
为什么 我们需要那么多的人造卫星,让我们的GPS工作
To locate exactly where we are.
定位我们具体的位置
We cant send satellites to the borders of the universe to send the position of where we are in the universe.
在宇宙里,我们不可能去发送卫星到宇宙的边缘去定位说我们在哪
This plasma free plasma space is your GPS.
这个自由的等离子体就是你的GPS,
You replicate the strength of the position of the universe;
你可以复制宇宙中这个位置的场强
be it in the plasma, be it in the meta-condition, be it in the principle strength or the sub-matter strength
宇宙可以在物质的状态,物质的等离子体的, 甚至是这个物质、次物质强度
by the law of plasma attraction will be attracted by the position you’re trying to get to or trying to get away from.
然后通过等离子体相互作用,使得你能够相对于你试着去或者你想要离开
So now we go to another step of the science of man in space technology.
的位置被吸引或者被排斥出来。所以现在我们就 对于人类对于太空知识的理解中走到了下一步,
So now we understand why we go through making something to make something else and making and making something to make something else.
所以现在你们就知道为什么这么长时间你做一个东西, 去解释另外一个东西,
At the moment as far as your understanding is
在一刻关于我们知识的理解,
now you have the knowledge to replicate the fields of the universe.
现在你有足够的知识可以在宇宙中复制一个场
With the plasma, with free plasma which is created in the centre of the pyramid.
就是用金字塔中心被创造出来的等离子体
Now maybe man can understand why pyramids were ever built.
所以现在人们可以理解为什么金字塔被建造
But there is something very important.
但是仍然有一些事情非常非常的重要。
As I showed on camera yesterday and the day before in the lab, I explained the position of this free plasma.
就像我昨天在摄像头里面,关于我们的实验室里我们去给大家展示的一样。而且我解释过自由的等离子体在这套组合反应器中的位置,
The smaller reactor gans which were sitting on the lower star formation,
那么这个小的甘斯反应器是在另外一套组合反应器系统当中。
and another free plasma which was sitting on the desk which was only on the small motor,
另一个自由的等离子体就在用小的发动机的小的反应器的那个位置上,它现在被放在了桌子上,
if you put these in a specific position in 3 lines in a necessary position of strength,
如果你把它们这些放在一个特殊的连接,在3条线上,这三条线的场强上,(26:54)
you can reach anywhere in the universe.
不是在一个什么样的场强度上,你可以达到宇宙里面的任何地方,
然后你可以选择任何你想要的速度。
If this is hard for you to understand the way you make this position
如果这样的位置很难让你理解,关于在4个反应器中间的位 置去创造出自由的等离子体,这个自由的等离子体的环境,
between the four reactors to create this free plasma environment,
then this free plasma environment with the other two [?] [27.28] fuel creates a further three micro-congregational [???] [27.36]
它和另外的2个,比如说地球的磁场它们之间会发展出更远的,自由的,3个或者是做出一个3个的结合,
three down the line.
让它们在一条线上
And if you can understand how you move from one to another on the three line,
如果你能够理解,在这三条线上如何从一个位置移到另一个位置上,
you understand the structure of pyramids all over the planet.
你就会理解所有这个行星上的金字塔结构,
If you look at the structure of the pyramids in Egypt the three are made in a line with the centre distance at the tip from each other.
如果你们去看一下埃及的金字塔的结构,这三个金字塔顶端相连是一条直线
Look at the pyramids all over on earth. This knowledge was passed on 27,000 years ago
去看一下全世界的金字塔,这个知识2700年前就被传递过来了
to man and [???] [28.21] man will have understood, man will explain it.
但是人类却不明白,可能就算6千年前都不明白,所以现在要去解释,也许能被理解
So now we look at the position and understand the structure of the pyramids that are on this planet.
所以现在,试着去理解金字塔的结构,
You’ve created an imaginary point which is a plasma, in the centre.
你们创造了中心的虚点,它就是等离子体,
You created two more to bring to the centre another imaginary between the two.
也创造了两点之间 另外两个虚点
So we have the three free plasma conditions in line.
另外一个想象出来的中心,所以你就得到另外2个 想象出来的中心,这样就是3个自由的等离子体条件在一条线上。
And where you sit between the top and the bottom dictates where you’re going to be in this world, in this universe. This is your GPS system.
然后当你去看顶部和底部的时候,然后你就会 下指令去到在宇宙中,这个球体里面的任何一个地方,这就是你的GPS系统,
It’s very much like when you look on Google Maps and you go from plus to minus, up and down.
这就很像是你看你的谷歌地图的时候,由加好到减号,上方向到下方向,
The plasma is on the top of your two lines and on the bottom of your two lines dictate where you want to be in the universe.
然后上面是加好下面减少,两条线,你在中间就指定你的位置,
And then you can move within the sphere of the plasma.
这样的话你就可以在等离子体的球体里面去移动,
Because you’ve created the gravitational magnetic field of the centre if you want,
因为你创造了中心场强的磁引力场,你创造了中心的磁引力场,
you dictate how fast you want to reach that point in the universe.
在你想要的场强下,你去给它下指令就是你想多
You wanted to be a high super speed you move your plasma more to the centre,
快达到你想去的宇宙里的某一个地方,比如说你希望 它是超级快速的,那你就多移动一些你的等离子体到中心,
your system or aircraft over to the centre.
或者把你的系统移动到中心,
You travel on that magnetic field or strength to that point in the universe.
或者是你的飞船你到中心,然后你就在那一点的磁场强度下去在你的目的地上去旅行。在宇宙中,
This theory of it taking a hundred thousand lightyears is nonsense.
所以那些关于我们需要几千几百光年才能够到达那里的理论都是不成立的,
It does not exist, it’s a man-made theory because that’s what they could understand.
这都是认为捏造的,这都是他们不能够理解所以创造出来的。
Richard: Mr Keshe if you want to demonstrate something on your piece of paper
RICK:凯史先生。您是不是希望用纸币去写去论证这个。
to explain that, that would be great. […]
我已经准备好了,把你的摄像头准备好,。等我一下,
我现在把频道调节到那上面。
KESHE:你告诉我屏幕的低端在哪里我可以调整。 RICK:我可以调整整张纸没有问题。
Keshe: If you look at the structure of the pyramids in Egypt,
KESHE:没有问题。如果你去看一下埃及的金字塔结构,
they’re built in line. [Draws three triangles with a line connecting the top]
它们就是在一条线上被建立起来的。
And these are the three lines [draws tot on top of each triangle] and these are the knowledge which are in the centre of the three
这个就是这三条线。这个知识讲述的就是能量在这3个各自里面的中心(31:14),
[draws dot in centre of each triangle, draws line between two dots on each trangle] its very much what we have seen on the reactors of the free circle.
这非常像是我们在一个自由的圆圈一样去建立我们的反应器,
So if you go from one to another, the fuels, when you look at these three crosses in this way;
所以如果你从一个中心到另外一个中心,但是这个场如果你看到我画的这3个十字花,
the field is three dimensional. [Draws three separate stars and circle around all triangles, connects stars]
这个场是三维的,
This is your new GPS, this is your new satellite system to find where you’re gonna be.
这就是你们的新的气压计,新的GPS系统,新的人造卫星。然后你会发现你在哪里。
This point with its strength has the capability to take you from the centre to here. [Connects one star to ring of circle]
然后这2点就是这个强度是有能力吧你从中心带到旁边的那个点上的。
The same on this side. [Connects another star to other side of circle]
然后同样反面,
But don’t look at it two dimensionally, look at it three dimensionally.
在那一边也是。别看这个左右这2个维度,看整个3个维度的,
If I put this as the universe, if you can see this ball as the universe. [Shows plastic ball over circle drawing]
非常像我现在拿的,我把这个球当做宇宙,
You dictate if you want to go to this planet or galaxy in this part of the universe,
你看这个球,如果它是宇宙的话,如果你想去这个行星宇宙里面,
how to align and adjust the three lines.
这样一个行星。怎么样去形成这个线,怎么样去适应它,
Now in some ways, the mystery of the pyramids halfway explains this. If you want to understand more we’ll explain more to you.
三点到一条线上。那么现在就是关于金字塔的秘密,我们可能能够解释一半了, 因为我们希望你们能够理解更多的时候,我再给你们去解释,
Look at all the structures in the universe.
去看一下宇宙里面所有的结构,
Any way you look they are all in this formation, in the reflecting direction of motion in the three.
去看一下金字塔,在人们开采这个地球之前,金字塔 是在这样的一个组合形式下建立的,它就是在一个(3 2:58)这样一个运动的反射的方向形成的,但是是3个。
This is the location.
这个是开放的,这就是你的位置。
Richard: Question – The basis here is triangular and the Giza pyramid is square.
RICK:不好意思。我需要打断一下。在LIVESTREAM上有一个问题。 可能我们需要去在你们继续说之前需要去解决一下。你说在这里这个 基底是三角形的,但是吉萨金字塔是正方形的,这个和那个有重要性吗?
KESHE: I explained this to the knowledge seekers last week.
KESHE:是的。我们会在之后再给你解答,我上周和知识寻求者说过,
ARMEN在微笑。
Lost the feed […]
RICK:我认为好像我们断线了。
There is a reason, a structure, and once you can handle the three – we can explain the four-sided pyramid.
(34:42开始)KESHE:这里面有一个原因关于这个结构,就是可以解决这个3或者4个基底的这个金字塔,
Put it this way in the universe, even though everybody has the same knowledge
我们可以去更简单的解释一下,因为它们都是有原因的, 这么说吧。在宇宙里尽管每个人都有同样的知识,
– but you go from [???] [35.08]
但是仍然关于发展这个知识,关于运动的这些只是仍然是需要从幼儿园到专业级别的,
And the more advanced you are, the more you move towards a dynamic structure like the pyramids.
就是说你们越先进,你们越朝着你们所说的像钻石结构的金字塔朝那移动的话,
In the pyramids man was taught by the masters.
给人类教给它们关于金字塔的方式,经常是都被这些专家们教授,
At that time, as when you’re teaching a child and the child doesn’t understand it;
但是这个时候你需要知道你可能在教一些孩子,他们不懂。
you try to explain the structure of the nuclear reactor to try to… [CAN’T HEAR FEED CLEARLY] [35.55]
就是你想要给坐在椅子上的孩子们去讲述这些核反应器,但是你还试着喂他们婴儿食物, 这些都是么有意义的。现在人们思考关于金字塔的时候,他们还没有到达这个层次上。 但是我觉得人们会理解的,
So, you understand what the position of the three pyramids means in Egypt and everywhere else.
现在还不懂得的话,以后会更多的去解释细节,所以现在你需要理解这个在埃及的这个金字塔,三个结构的金字塔的位置,或者世界上其他地方的金字塔,
This is not only the technology centre
它不仅是一个能量中心,
which is what the pyramids give you,
就是金字塔所能够给你的。
but the position between the three dictates what energy you can have and position.
它同时是给你指出了一个位置,在哪里当中,你想能够得到什么能量然后定位到哪。
But at the same time you always have to understand one thing.
但是同时,你需要去明白一件事情
Move away from what we were teaching to the children yesterday.
就像我昨天和孩子们讲的一样,
Move away from thinking about magnets of this shape.
不要以为磁铁就是这样一个直条形状的。
A strobe magnet does not exist. When we speak about pyramids and life in the universe
这个直条的磁铁是不存在的。所以当我们去讨论金字塔还有宇宙中的生命,
we try to talk about plasma of the universe. This is what we showed yesterday to the children.
宇宙的等离子体的时候,非常像我昨天和孩子们讲的一样,
这就是我们的秘密所在(36:56)
This is exactly how you structure everything. [Places sphere above cube] So you look at the structure of the pyramids in a very specific way.
这就是我们怎么给一个事情形成结构的,所以你用一种特殊的方式去看金字塔的结构,
And then you position yourself in respect to the free plasma position.
然后你把你自己相对于自由的等离子体的位置去定位进去。
When we say free we mean free attachment from matter.
我们可能说它就是从物质的一种自由的吸附,
That’s why we call it it free. [Draws three triangles with dots in the middle of each]
就是我们把它称为自由的。
So you want to be on one side of the universe where you want to go;
比如说你想要去到宇宙的一角,或者宇宙这边的一个侧面一边,
you bring your field of strength to this side.
你就把你的场强带到这边,
Man always walks at the bottom of the pyramid.
人们总是在金字塔底部去行走去理解,
If the man one day can understand and go between the spaces of the pyramids,
如果人类真的想要去理解的话,你需要去走到金字塔之间的,
they will understand the beauty of the creation of the universe.
金字塔中间的空间里面,你们就会理解这个造物在宇宙当中的美丽了。
They’re looking at the physicality point but the reality point is that this system here
看起来好像是物理结构的某一个点,但是实际上是
and this system here [draws two circles in between each pyramid] they create their own free field of interaction.
金字塔之间空间里的区域这,它会产生它们自己的场的相互作用。
And the interaction of the three creates a third balanced one. [Draws a third circle above the pyramids and connects it to the other two circles he just drew]
这三个的相互作用,会创造一个另外一个平衡。就是第三个的平衡。在一个里面,形成一个平衡。
As a free point.
它们都是自由的点。
And then this comes while you have a four square pyramid.
然后来看一下为什么你会有四角,就是正方形的金字塔,
This is very important that you understand. Then you create an imaginary position.
这个非常重要。然后你会去理解,你去创造一个想象出来的位置。
Now if we go back, if you look at these three red circles
我们现在再回去看一下这个,如果我们用这三个圆,我们把这个三个圆画下来,用红色的。
we bring the three gans down. [Draws three circles on new page]
我这周给JOHN,MARKO讲过。(39:06)
You find there in this universe. This is your universe [Draws ring around three circles]
你看一下。。。想去的点,想去的地方,
You create an imaginary point in the universe. You know it’s a straight route,
你会找到就是想象出来的点在宇宙里任何你想去的地方,
but in fact you want to go here. [Draws two crosses at edge of ring]
还有它的场强,但是实际上如果你想要去这的话,
Look at the condition you make. The three base reactors and the top reactor.
你去看一下你创造的条件,这三个基地的反应器,还有顶部的反应器,
And there we are, this is your destination.
这个地方是你的目的地,
你的自由的等离子体,你想要去移动到那,这就是你的位置。
You use the position of what I call the principle point,
你用这个位置,我把它叫做主源的点,
your position in space to find the position you want to go.
就是你在太空里的位置。然后去发现去找到你想要去的位置,
This dictates the speed at which you want to travel.
然后你去下一个指令,你想要旅行去想要的速度。
You want to travel with a speed of 100,000 120,000 magnitudes of the light, whatever; here is your position.
比如说你想要100或者1万,或者2万,在光的数量级上,到那个位置,
Like if you want to go on a jumbo jet to Spain, you go on the runway. You pick your position in the universe by that speed or that magnitude you travel.
很像你的 ??喷气式飞机在一个数量级上飞上去,在你想要去旅行的速度还有数量级上。
Now you understand why and how the reactor over the past 24 – 48 hours
所以这样你就会理解为什么,还有为什么在实验室里我们的反应器在过去48小时里会改变,
we see these changes decrease and increase.
我们看到了有上升和下降,
This is the reactors creating making an imaginary point,
这个上升和下降就是反应器创造了一个想象中的点,
meanwhile we have another reactor in the distance. and another reactor in the distance.
然后我们也有另外的反应器在一定距离,还有另外一个,
The imaginary position is very much like this;
一共有3个。所以第4个你想想出来的位置非常像这个,
we have two. We have one which is too far, which is the sun,
我们有2个,我们有一个,它非常远,它就是太阳,
and we have one which is very near; the Earth.
然后我们有非常近的就是地球。
So now, you are moving in respect to this.
还有中心的核,所以你现在就相对于这个在移动。
So the gravitational magnitude is up here somewhere, between the three places interacting with this and interacting with the top.
那么这个我们想象出来的磁场在这3个位置的中间,就是我们在实验室里把它们摆放的位置, 会和下面的这个点进行相互作用,还和上面的进行相互作用,
We saw some disturbances and now we see the changes,
你也看到之前有一些干扰,我们也看到了一些改变。
that’s because at the moment this reactor is out of position.
因为左下的反应器离开了它的位置,
I disconnected a t 5 o’clock this morning [AUDIO BREAKS UP] [41.59]
它失败了。ARMEN去处理了。但是我们当时看到了直接的下降, 好像ARMEN也进行了过度加热了。
So now we see unbalance, so the reactor is trying to find a balance.
但是现在我们看到了一个失衡状态,所以这个反应器是给自己找一个平衡状态,
What happens – the gravitational magnetic field at the Earth
所以我们看到了什么。就是地球的磁引力场相对于我们想想的这个点,
in respect to the imaginary point is pushing because there is a weakness that has to be adjusted.
它们是正在推,可能有一些弱,它需要去调整。
So now this is why you suddenly start seeing a reduction.
所以这就是为什么你们突然看到了下降,数值的下降。
Because when the magnetic field of the Earth is pushing away the magnetic gravitational field of the free plasma in the centre between the three points.
那么这就是为什么地球的磁场推走了,这个自由的等离子体的磁 引力场的一个位置,它是在3个反应器之间的一个中心,
And now we see the reduction. Now we understand why we see the continuous changes in the material
现在你看到了重量的减少下降,所以你 就会知道这个为什么在你的材料里面会有持续的改变,
and what we call [???] [42.43]
就是在我们的电子读数器上有改变,
So now through some stroke [of luck] hopefully we have solved the mystery of the pyramids.
可能某种程度上来有一个笑话可以来解释金字塔的神秘,
We understand that man has the knowledge and explanation,
就是关于对它理解上的问题。就是人类有这个知识,也有这样的解释,
but in the way of teaching the monkey, and putting it in the suit of a general does not make the monkey a general.
但是它在某种方式, 它去教一个猴子,它通过这种方式就是给它穿一个将军的衣服,就希望他是将军,
So now we see that maybe man is ready to be a foot soldier but not a general yet.
所以我们可以看到人类是一个步兵还没有到将军的层次。
This is explained in a detailed but simple way.
所以这些下来我们讲的非常非常多的细节。
这也是非常简单的一个方式,使得人们在非洲的科学家, 包括哈佛大学的教授都能够理解,
This is what you’ve been looking at,
the whole explanation this is what I’ve said from the start.
还有整个关于这个的解释,我希望从这一周开始公开我的教学
We start to think openly because I teach a lot of things live on hand
因为我都是手把手的在这里去教给知识寻求者很多很多方面的知识,
to the knowledge seekers here. Because there are no books in the universe.
因为在宇宙里是没有书的。
We teach as the situation arises, as we see appropriate and as we see fit to do
当这个条件情况发生的时候,随着这个情况的发生再去教给别人。
and we can see how fast we can reach the point to teach as much as possible.
然后我们就是用适当的方式去适应调整,你可以看到你们其中的一半的人可以达到这一点,可以达到能够教给你们的点。
可能最好最快的是JOHN的视频吧。我喜欢用这个 因为它让我看起来很好。可能你们会意识到,
So we have to realise we are looking for figures and numbers on the screen
你们在关注图形图像,屏幕上的数值,
and understand what is behind and which is created.
但是你还是要去理解背后是什么在实行。
Understand what is lying there that forces these conditions.
那里摆着的是什么,然后能够让这个条件被执行出来。
This is what I said in the children’s teachings.
这个我昨天在儿童频道也讲过,
We have a plasma, interaction with plasma that’s plasma technology; a science of its own.
我们有等离子体,有相互作用,等离子体科技是属于自己的。
Then, you have physics which is interaction of two plasmas,
然后你去看物理学,它就是2个等离子体的相互作用。
then you have chemistry which is interaction of at least four plasmas.
然后你还有化学,可能是4个等离子体的相互作用,
We consider proton and hydrogen as two plasmas.
比如说把2个氢的质子等离子体就看成2个等离子体,
So you have plasma technology, you have physics,
所以你有等离子体科技,你有物理学,
now you have chemistry and the interaction of all plasmas becomes biology;
然后你有化学,再一次说它就是4个等离子体的相互作用,然后你可能在这个生物学,
the interaction of 6, 8 or more plasmas.
它可能是6-8个等离子体之间的相互作用。
The structure of the universe sits on the plasma.
所以整个宇宙的结构是建立在等离子体的行为之上的。
The behaviour of the plasma, the motion of the free gravitational fields – they are confined to the matter.
还有自由的磁引力场的行动,而不是限制于物质的,
And this is what we have created in this placed between the four quarts.
所以这就是我们在4个反应器之间的空间里创造出来的东西。
Be it the first set which was made during the gases;
这也是第一套系统,这套模拟星系的反应器系统,
to the latest which we [AUDIO BREAKS UP] [46.08]
用4个反应器所做出来的。
and if you understand it in a very simple way,
如果你理解这个的话, 在一个非简单的方式下,
you have the top reactor,
你有一个顶部的反应器,
you have your three base reactors,
还有下面3个的基底反应器。
and all three make a connection with each other at the base and the top.
它们之间都相互和对方之间是相互连接起来的,在底部或者在顶部,
Somewhere where you can move your new reactor into the line of any of the two,
在某种程度来说你可以把你的自由的反应器去移动,在2个反应器之间的这条线上。
you have made the structure of the universe in the way you want to move.
在宇宙的结构里在一个你想去移动的方向上,
So your simple system in the lab, once you understand it;
所以你的很简单的这个系统,如果在你的实验室里如果你能够理解的话,
gives you the same structure as you see in pyramids
其实这个就是一样的结构,就像刚才展示的金字塔结构。
and now the knowledge is complete for you to understand what it is we can do.
所以可能这个知识对于你来说,对于你想做的事情是完整的。
You position this back [???] [47.21] from the centre point.
你还可以把这个位置回归过来,
You can move it closer to the imaginary line of any of the four reactors. [AUDIO BREAKS UP] […]
你可以在这个想象中的空间里面,在任何距离上的去移动,相对于这4个反应器。
You achieve the same three. And where you move this in any direction and what strength you travel at by the order of magnitude.
然后你会发现你可以去达到这3个非常,在一样的状态下,然后比如你移动刚才线上的那个, 然后你指令它一个移动的方向和速度,然后在一定数量的秩序下,
What we’ve shown today when we just came from the lab:
我们今天从实验室来然后给你们展示的,
we have increased the pulse to 92.9 tesla today.
我们就是已经增加了这个脉冲到92.9T,就在今天。
If you understand how to use this and bring it into play,
如果你理解了怎么样去运用这个的话,怎么样去带进来去应用它玩儿它,
you go from point from 0.2 to 92.0.
就是从0.2-92特斯拉,
You find the order of magnitude you find the speed of travel.
你可以找到这个数量级的大小。然后去移动,
This figure will rise to 1,000 to 2,000 T if you allow it.
如果允许的话,可能这个数值会达到1000-2000特斯拉,
This structure will not damage our structure
这个结构不会去破坏掉我们的结构,
because we are in the gravitational magnetic field of the structure, but not in the field plasma.
因为我们是在一个磁引力场的结构,而不是在一个场的等离子体。
So, then you understand how you can travel at the speed of light beyond the order of magnitude – thousands of times faster.
所以这样的话,你就能理解我们是怎么样在光的速度下去旅行, 然后在数量级上可能超越它的一千倍速度。
At the moment in the reactor we’re producing 0.0005 tesla.
在我们的这一刻我们的反应器产生了0.0005特斯拉。
51 micro tesla in the gasla.
我们这个创造了51微特斯拉,
And if you read in the papers, the gravitational magnetic field of the Earth is measured around this.
然后你如果去读这篇论文的话,你会发现这个地球的磁引力场, 我们检测到的大概就是在这个数值周围。
Now that you can produce 92 tesla,
现在我们就可以创造92特斯拉,
find out what order of magnitude you can travel at which you haven’t realised yet.
其实你没有意识到其实你可以创造这个数量级的。
Multiply order of magnitude and then it will come from 0.0005
去加,然后去增加它,增加它,从0.0005
to 2 and 10,000 you can produce.
到刚才比如说2千,你可以去创造。
It shows in fact the speed you can puport yourself in the magnetic field of strength.
所以说实际上你会发现就是这个速度,你可以给自己做一个打算, 做一个设定。然后让它去到另外一个磁引力场强下,
This is something you have to understand.
但是这个需要被理解,而且需要人们用时间去理解。
And you travel at the zero time.
这样你就可以0延迟的去旅行。
Then we had a professor here who said ‘do you know what’s the strength of the magnetic field?’
然后有人在问你知道地球的磁引力场强吗?
Yes we know. But now we show the power of the technology and the way the universe works.
我们说是的,我们知道。但是现在我们要展示这项科技的力量是宇宙如何工作的这样的力量,
We interfere with nothing.
我们不去干涉任何事情,
But we use everything. We use the whole knowledge of science, not in parts but in full.
但是我们还是运用了所有事情。
Then as I said if you have the four reactors, one sits on top.
And you have put the black beam which we showed in the middle,
Armin is testing the small reactor.
你可以在某个图片中,ARMEN在测试相对于这4个反应器的那个小反应器。
And according to the position on the detector on the surface,
根据这个探测仪的位置,在这个表面在这上面的一部分的位置,
what would you like – kilowatts, megawatts or milliwatts?
你想要多少。LUCANT教给了我们一个方式。ARMEN教我们一个位置,你想要千瓦还是瓦,
According to there your plasma sits – your free plasma.
还是根据你的自由等离子体它位于哪而产生的(51:40左右)
That’s why you don’t need external energy. You learn this in a very simple way
through what Luciano told us.
这个有一个LUCANT教我们方式,
By putting the lining and increasing the energy to ACDC.
放一个(52:06)把它从AC变成DC,
Now if you understand how to do it,
那么现在如果你理解怎么样能够做的话,
the power that you can produce extracts the energy from the free plasma on the bar.
这个力量你可以去吸收这个能量,从这个自由的等离子体当中,
[…]
So it depends where the centre of the plasma is,
那么它依赖于你的等离子体的中心在哪里。
and we can half our on it on the attraction of the gans,
它和这个甘斯,和纳米涂层之间有相互作用,
with our layer [??? 52.54] Would you like one watt or would you like 10 megawatts?
你想要多少?1瓦还是多少都可以。
Now you understand why you don’t need any power generators.
所以你要是理解这个,就像MARKO说的你不需要任何的发电机。
What we did, we have batteries in the lab,
所以我们和知识寻求者所做的很多人都不理解,我们在我们的实验室里做出的电池,
we put gans and 3 wires in it and they put one wire winding around another one. Now, you know where the lining comes in.
他们把甘斯、电线放在里面,然后他们把电线缠绕着另一个。 然后3个电线,所以你就知道这个缠绕是怎么进来的。
你明白吧?ARMEN。(大家笑了)
Your system the pyramid is your power generator.
所以你的系统呢,你的金字塔机构就是一个能量发电机。
But you have to understand how to extract. If it’s far-fetched, you have to ask yourself –
但是你需要明白怎么样去提取它。就是去问问你们自己,
how come this imaginary thing is reaching 92 tesla?
在你做之前,这样想象出来的东西怎么就创造出92特斯拉了。
And on continuous places we see 20, 30 40 tesla.
还有那些连续的空间里有20,30,40特斯拉。
Where is this energy coming from?
就是这个能量是从哪里来的。
The energy is coming from the totality of the four reactors; gravitational, magnetic fields through the gans.
它们的这个能量来自于整体的这4个反应器的里面的甘斯,还有它们整体的磁引力场,
And so they dictate. And you see that the position is constant because it goes by the middle of the universe.
所以他们能够去下这种指令,所以你可以看到这个位置是固定的,是恒定不变。就像是在宇宙里面,
It will be able to sustain life. And the job of these four is to sustain one entity
生命是恒定的。我们给这4个,它们4个相互去维持一种实体的存在,
which all four can benefit from whenever they need it.
它们都可以获益在它们需要的地方上。
In a way the plasma in the centre – the free plasma – is an anchor for the four reactors.
所以在这种方式下,那些中心的等离子体我们叫自由的等离子体,就像这4个反应器的银行,
They bank the extra inside. If you haven’t understood it, if you look at it.
它们把它们剩余的去储存在里面,所以说如果你去看这个的话,
Your imaginary reactor is here, your free reactor.
就是你的自由的反应器就在这里。
[…]
Now go back to the set up of the reactors.
KS:看这套反应器。
You have four reactors, 3 in the base, 1 on the top and one free plasma in the middle.
中间有一个自由的等离子体。
Look at the behaviour of what has happened.
看一下它们的行为方式,
The plasma has become a bank,
这个自由的等离子体像一个银行,
meaning that if there is surplus from any of the four, its banked.
可把这四个等离子体的任何一个的剩余的东西贮存起来,
Anyone can use it equally.
每个都可以平等的用它,
But if you look at the structure you have a proton and an electron.
但是你看他的结构的话的,你有一个质子 你有一个电子,
And another proton and another electron.
你有一个质子,你有另一个电子,
So the free plasma acts as a second parallel to all four at the same time.
所以自由的等离子体 像他们的双胎台一样,相对于这四个的行为,
This gives a new opportunity in respect to using this
这给了一个新机会。让他们可以运用这个,
in the plasma of the sun or the moon in traveling at the strength you need.
比如说太阳或月球的等离子体,然后在你需要的强度下旅行。
If you want to travel at 10 times the speed of light, by the order of 10,
比如说你想在光的10倍速下旅行,
you use correctively shown, between the four and the energy you use is created at the centre. And you travel at this speed.
然后在这个四个中间你用一个集合的分享出来的, 你所用的能量在娜个等级上的。在中心被创造出来,使得能匹配到你想旅行的速度。
Something which is important, which I explained to the KS this week.
有一些事很重要, 我给大家说,
We don’t see (and it’s been one of the mysteries of the world of Cosmology) where the speed of the motion of the Universe comes from.
我们没看到宇宙世界的一个AO密,即,宇宙中的运行的速度是那来的,
In the paper I explained that on the other hand it’s important to understand
论文有说到,去理解它很重要。
that the rotation and the speed comes according to the position
这个旋转和速度来源于,根据他的一个位置,
which the energy needs to be, to go and to counter.
这个位置是这个能量需要去到的位置,58:10,
It’s very much what I explained – the light, because of the Earth,
这很像我解说过的,这个光如果没有地球的话就不会下来。
will not come down towards us as we see as daylight.
By the same principle we can use the light from a star by the path to the star.
同理我们可以用来自恒星的光。就是去传过这个恒星,
In the future you don’t go find where the magnetic field is.
那么将来呢,你也不用去发现磁引力场在那里,
The star itself in sending the gravitational magnetic field will give you these co-ordinates,
这个恒星自己就存在于那里,然后它的磁引力场会给你它的坐标场强他的等离子体的磁引力场,
this strength, this plasmal magnetic field.
那么你需要做的就是在你的中心反应器
And all you need to do in your central core reactor in your free, is replicate that.
你可以自由的去复制它,
But what happens to you if you decide to be closer to it or move away from it?
但是发生的事情就是二个场你决定离它的远或近,
You will be attracted to the speed which sends you the information.
你被一个速度然后被吸引到他那,然后他会给你发送信息,
These are the new lines of communication. This is why plasma technology is different from chemistry, biology. The Universe works in plasma.
这是一种新的通讯线路,所以说这个是于物理学不同的,宇宙是在等离子体下工作的,
And there are no communication lines, no armies, no factories, no power generators beyond the Universe.
那里没有通讯线路、发电机等让里面的东东移动。
You understand the concept and the principle of the work of the plasma and then you use it the way you like.
你去理解这个等子体的工作原理。然后你去用它。按你的方式,
If it doesn’t work the way you like it means you haven’t understood it.
如果他没有效果的话说明你还没有理解好,
Free plasmas are very much a copy of the Universe.
这个自己的等离子体是很接近于宇宙的复制,
And I go back, to something fundamental;
然后我要回到一些非常基础的事情,
you are in infancy in this knowledge.
因为你们还是小儿,
If you see the blackest spot to be the free plasma,
如果你可以看到黑色的点,我把他当作自己的等离子体1:0:30
if I put the central gravitational magnetic field of the Earth as another position.
然后我把地球的中心的磁引力场放在这里当作另一个位置,
The position between the two can give you where you want to be
这二个之间的位置可以给你就是说相对于他们二个之间的你想去的地方,
in respect to each one, in the central core.
在这个中心的核里面,
So, I’d like to highlight this week, your central column is your GPS unit.
你的那个中心的园柱就是你的GPS的装置,
How far, how close you want to submerge below the centre of the Earth;
多远多近你想在地球表面下沉多少,
you know what to look for and how to submerge using your detecting system.
你知道你要找到什么然后你怎么样和地球中心连接起来,通过你的[这个探测系统,
And this is what happened to you when you thought you would lose weight and you are gaining weight,
所以这个就在你们这发生了,然后你会好怪为什么反应器的组合会失重或加重。
what is it in the lab? 13.40 – we are going down.
Because what is happening now is that the reactors have found themselves with one falling out,
反应器发现他有一个离队了,
a new position somewhere. We have to find it and then we’ll see
我们在一新的位置上,
how the gravitational magnetic field of the Earth is enforced in this way.
我们试的去理解 地球的磁引力场是怎么在他的方式下运转的,
If you go down in weight. Look at the graphs. We put the graph on all the time. There is a reason for this. […]
如你到质量下降,看一下图像在这个CRT上这个是有原因的,
On the monitor we have a green, red, blue and white.
在监视器上,有绿、红、蓝、白色
When you ask continuously these show these forces pushing away, attracting, pushing away, attracting…
你会看到这个连续的线他们展示了一个力,就是推走,然后吸吸过来,他告诉你,
And so it dictates that you have a dynamic plasma condition.
你有一个动态的等离子体条件,图像有一个波动,
接下来的时间我们会关掉反应器
We will monitor the freeflow.
并监控到这个流动,
What you see is a white line that goes all the time in positive somewhere around there.
然后你会看到一个白色的线,一直是正值的,它在这个周围走动,1:03:03
Here underneath is total gravitational magnetic field
这个下面的一个区域是完全的整个的磁引力场,
which is operated in that zone in the free plasma.
他接受自由等离子体的区域的操作,
When you see the x axis going positive towards the centre the detector is receiving because its coming towards it.
当你发现X轴向正值发展,朝向中心,就意味着探测仪在接受,因为它朝向他去,
This means if the x axis is pushing, the direction of the push
这意味着,如果X轴去推动这个推动的方向,
in respect to y is the direction of the flow of the field to the centre core.
或者相对于Y然后是一个场的流动,通过 中心核心的一个方向,
And the z shows you the field push and receival of the plasma in respect to the behaviour of the plasma itself.
然后Z轴展示了一个场的推动,或者是等离子体的接收,相对于等离子体它自己的行为,
So x for you is the behaviour of the environment
所以对于你们来说,X等于环境的行为,
y is the flow direction of the field within the core of the plasma
Y 是在等离子体的的核心里的场的流动的方向,
and z is what the plasma giving or taking.
Z是等离子体给与或者拿走的是什么,
Now you can interpret everything you see.
所以现在你可以解释任何事情在你看到的目标上,
Because your detector – this is your plasma – sits here.
因为这个探测器,我画一个等离子体,你的探测仪放置在这里,
X is in this direction.
我们还是先说X,X是在这个方向的,
The detector of x is here. If the field is positive it means the field around the plasma is going clockwise.
这个X的探测仪在这里,如果这个场是正的, 它意味着围绕着等离子体的场是在顺时针方向移动的,
就意味着你的等离子体在那种方式下漂浮着,
If the field is negative then this is going anti-clockwise.
如果场是负的,因为你的探测器在这里,就意味着他是逆时针方向移动的,
At the same time when the y goes positive because y is here going into the centre.
同时当Y变成正的方向行进,因为它从这里走进中心,它走到这个中心,
At the top. It means the fields are going to the centre to the top.
所以这个是顶端,所以如果你从这个方向走的话,就意味着这个场是从顶端走进去的,
If it goes negative in respective to your line – this becomes the north pole and this the south
如果你从这个方向走的话,如果想对你那个是负的话, 就意味着这个场在行走,所以这个地方是N,下面是S极,

  • or vice versa.
    或者是上面变成南极,下面变成北极,
    Then you have a third which is the z which shows how far the strength the field has, and the size of your plasma.
    然后你就有第三个Z,他展示了这个场有多远, 这个场有什么强度,这个或多或少是你等离子体的大小,
    Now you can interpret figures.
    现在你可以理解这些数值了
    Now when you look at x and y you look at positive and negative whatever
    可以去看XY还有正值和负值,任何东西。
    . After this morning, since Sunday we had been all positive.
    直到今天早上,周日之前都是正值,
    After Sunday, x and y were negative
    从上周日,XY有到负值过,
    and this morning at 92.9tesla we are all positive again. What does this mean?
    今天早上92特斯拉,都是正值,这意味着什么呢,
    If you have the plasma, your detector is here and its positive.
    如果你有一个等离子体,我认为这个黄色你们看不清楚,如果你有一个等离子体,你的探测仪装在这里,
    So it means the fields are coming into it.
    然后他是正的,意味着这个场正走进去,
    They are in that rotation. So part of the plasma has clockwise motion.
    然后他们在旋转,所以一部分的等离子体有顺时针的工作,
    The y is positive meaning its coming into the detector.
    这个Y是正值,意味着它走进探测器里面,
    So we have the south at the bottom and the north at the top.
    或者我们现在有南极在下面,北极在上面,
    And z is positive too meaning now the plasma is expanding.
    然后Z也是正值,这就意味着这个等离子体正在扩张,
    And now we understand what we have and the total area under the y gives us a good indication of the amount of field;
    所以我们现在就理解了我们拥有了什么, 整个在白色的区域给了我们非常好的,一个场的量,这样的提示.
    which actually is held in the centre of the core of the imaginary field of the boundary point.
    它实际上就是在想象的场的中心核里面是怎么样的,还有在边界的点上,
    So instead of just look at the figures you have to start interpreting the figures and understand how the field goes [????] [1.08.06]
    所以别去只看图像,试着理解图像,理解场是怎样移动的,怎么样存在的,
    Yesterday we had the south on the top and north on the bottom. Today we see a pulse which is [???] [1.08.17]
    昨天我们的南极在上面,北极在下面,今天我们看到一个脉冲,
    which means most of the fields of the [AUDIO BREAKS UP]
    它是倒退的,它意味着场的大部分是通过南极,
    Earth of the movement or what we call north and south. And the free plasma is behaving like a positron,
    或者是它这一刻像行为方式像地球一样, 然后我们把它称为南极和北极,这个自由的等离子体就像正电子一样行为,
    moving clockwise, moving away from it. And in moving and changing like a positron;
    它是顺时针方向行动的,它不是从它那移走,所以它就像正电子一样行为.
    it’s showing new behaviours.
    在这个像是正电子一样的移动,我们可以看到一个新的行为方式,g
    So it’s not just showing and trying to explain that you understand what youre seeing and that is to understand the total principle.
    所以我们不仅只是展示一些行为,我们还要解释, 然后去理解你们看到什么,将要看到什么,去理解整个原理,
    In the coming week we’ll start teaching you a lot more about the behaviour of the plasma.
    在接来下的几周,我们可能教授更多等离子体的行为,
    Because at the moment, you’re just at kindergarten –
    因为现在我们只是把你们带到幼儿园,
    you’re just seeing the toys. You have to start working, understanding, measuring , interacting and creating.
    你们只是先看到玩具,然后你们去理解实验,工作创造,
    And all of you more or less can do this at home.
    然后你们或多或少在家里做,
    I can show you the system to replicate this the same as we have done here in the lab.
    我向你们展示了一个系统,然后你们可以去做, 去复制它,就像是我们在这里建的这个CO2工具包一样,
    Now the option is both ways – you can do it and we can do it.
    我们可以向你们呈现,然后你们任然可以自己去做, 现在选择有两个,你可以去做,我们也可以做,
    You should have been able by now to create free energies.
    或者全世界的keshe基金去做,现在你可以去做自由能源了,
    We’ll start showing this in the coming weeks because we have a reactor here.
    或者接下来几周我们可以向你们呢展示自由能源了,因为我们这里有反应器,
    Hopefully Armin can show us how it works and we can start making measurements.
    我们很希望amen像你们展示怎么工作的,还有是怎么测量的
    [AUDIO BREAKS UP] [1.11.10]
    然后我认为他非常开心,因为我们仍然会得到更多能量. 我们放进去的这个能量不是那么正确,在这个情况下我 们试着不同的方式测量,当你可以提取的时候,我们就 去测量食物和等离子体,这个铝的反应器,阿门正在测 试的,可能会成为我们的基石,
    The cornerstones of man are realising what he sees and receives; what he can replicate in the universe.
    可能在更宏伟的方式下,但是现在在简单的方式下, 它可能是人类的基石,它可以看到的他能在宇宙中复制的东西是什么,
    And you can do all sorts of things with it.
    然后你们也可以去做这样的装置,
    You can reproduce a replication of the heart or of the galaxy or planet.
    你现在就可以去创造,如果你理解怎么样去做, 你可以去创造一个条件,然后去应用,比如一个星系,
    But now you need to understand more about the measurements.
    或者是你想要铜,或者是锌,所以你现在需要去更多的理解,关于我们的测量,
    You are in the infancy of plasma technology. In time you will understand more about the way it can be done in a simple way.
    我们任然处于等离子体科技的婴儿期,然后你们会去做,
    Any questions.
    Luciano: I didn’t understand what you meant by this imaginary thing.
    首先,我有一个问题,我确实理解了你的意思,
    Once you have the three reactors to make a reference plan with one of them on the top to create a pyramid,
    就是测量这些的但是你有3个反应器去创造一个指示物, 指令的计划,然后他们其中的一个,比如顶端这个,会创造一个金字塔,
    each field is interacting with each other.
    然后每一个场都会作用,等一下,
    Keshe: When you have a reactor it creates a field.
    请你开始在3个维度下思考这个问题,
    The blackest spot is your reactor.
    你有3个反应器。我画了一个圆点,
    If this is your reactor 2.5cm but this is actually the field of it.
    如果这是你的反应器然后2.5厘米,然后这个是它实际的场
    And the other 3 in the base they are very much the same.
    在基底的,和他非常详细,我可以展示一下, 你可以看到这3个,他们是同样的大小,同样的强度,
    If you look at it, these are the 3 about the same size and strength.
    They create a magnetic field which spherical here in the middle.
    然后他们创造了一个磁场,这个磁场是在中心的球体
    If I put this on the top, because they interact in 2 dimension. This is your field here.
    如果我把这个放在顶部的话,由于三维度的作用,这就是场的位置,
    If I put this on top of the camera, these are your base and this is your top.
    如果我把这个放到上面让你看到的话,这就是你的三个基底,这个是顶部,
    These are 3 dimensional there is no gap in between. So they create a spherical plasma here,
    这个是三个维度下的,他们之间没有空隙,所以他们在这里创造了一个等离子体,在这个地方
    somewhere where the green ball is.
    绿色球体的地方,
    As you see in this ball, if the matter is frozen off,
    你可以看到这个球,如果这个物质是足够慢的话,
    have a look – there’s a cow or a dog in it – it leads to the matter in the centre of it.
    这个球体是有一个猫还是狗在里面,它引出了在中心的物质,
    We confer to the matter in the centre of it and what we call the physicality of it.
    你把这个等离子体到物质的条件,然后你把它称为物质性,有型行,
    If you can create the right conditions in the centre of your reactor,
    如果你创造正确的条件的话,你可以再反应器中心
    you can grab [?????] or [????] or whatever you like.
    创造油脂,铝,任何你喜欢的,
    There is nothing there but in the centre [???? 1.15.04]
    但是里面没有任何事情,但是在中心的话,它下黄金雨1.40.05,
    This is what you have to understand. These are 3 dimensional, not a single field.
    这是你需要理解的。
    Luciano: So what you’re trying to say is that in the inside of the pyramid
    所以我想说的就是,基本上来说,如果看见金字塔的里面的话,
    there is a friction of the three magnetic fields of each reactor.
    你的意思是每个在角上的磁场的摩擦,
    Keshe: 4Luciano: 4.
    keshe:4个,是的,
    So that you’re calling the imaginary field.
    这样我们就可以叫他想象出来的场,
    Keshe: Well we call it the free Plasma.
    或者我们叫他自由的等离子体,
    Luciano: Free plasma. Got you. Now I am coming into what you are saying.
    我理解了,现在我才跟上你刚才说的是什么,
    So if I’m getting a bar filled with copper oxide gans,
    所以如果我弄一个刚才你说的自由的一部分,里面充满了氧化铜甘丝,
    and now I have a way to position
    现在我就有一个波动去给它定位,
    this manually I’m guessing into the imaginary pyramid
    某种方式下,手动的我猜,进到相信的金字塔里面,
    that means technically you will find a way of getting into the copper strength and find some… From your coil.
    就是找到一个方式,进去到铜的场的强度,从你的线圈上,非常好,我问你是因为,???
    Keshe: You need to understand one piece that you are missing in your line of thought.
    不,等一下,你需要去意识一件事,这是在你的思维上的缺口,
    The material is nano-coated outside,inside is copper.
    这个材料是在外面被纳米涂层的,里面是铜,
    You use the energy of the plasma
    你用等离子体,我理解了,你明白了吗?
    in the attraction of the nano-coat to extract what you need. And in the traction of the nano-coat, you extract the energy.
    你用这个等离子体的能量去相互作用纳米涂层,去提取你所需要的,然后再纳米涂层和物质之间 的,你可以去提取你需要的能量,
    Now you understand you don’t need to have a separate power unit and separate plasma unit for gravitational magnetic field.
    我现在明白了,你现在明白了,非常感谢你,所以你现在明白不需要任何 的分离的发电机装置,或者是独立的等离子体装置,为了磁引力场,
    This is how the Earth works.
    所以这就是地球怎么工作的,宇宙是怎么给它自己充电的,
    If you read the paper, this is how the lower part is spread throughout creation.
    如果你毒了论文的话,这就展示了上帝的爱,怎么在宇宙的造物中传播的,
    Luciano: What I wanted to advise you is that I have this regular cup, this water filled with CO2 gans,
    但是我想去给你个建议我有普通的杯子,里面是水,装了CO2甘丝。
    so easily these are putting 300millivolts out.
    通常来说这个电池会释放200毫瓦出来。
    K: We’ve passed that point.
    K:不好意思,我们越过这点吧,
    Now try to put four cups in the position of the plasma.
    现在你试着用等离子体把你4个杯子放在一定的位置上,
    Then you will understand you will work in megawatts and kilowatts.
    你就可以得到兆瓦,
    Depends on where you want to be according to the centre of the plasma.
    这取决去你想得到什么,
    Now if I can explain to you. I did this yesterday with the children.
    我昨天和孩子们解释过,
    One second . …
    等我下,我去找这个工具,和大家解释,
    I think you’ll understand this very quickly.
    我相信通过这个方式你们能很快理解的,你会直接理解我说什么,
    You can see this plasma this is the shape of the plasma.
    如果你看到,这个是个等离子体的形状1.19.00,
    These are hollow magnets. Now this is your free plasma and this is your nano-copper coated bar.
    这是一个中空的磁铁,这个就是自由的等离子体,这个是你纳米涂层的棒,
    If you look at it I’ll put it sideways.
    如果你可以看到,我把侧面给你们看,
    让我看你们能不能直接看到,我要把灯拿过来让你们看清,
    This is the black bar going from the top down.
    这是一个棒,这个装置在侧面的位置的,这个黑色的棒,从上到下,
    You want milliwatts from the centre bar – you go down to this free plasma on the main bar.
    你想要毫瓦从中心棒,你就要去到,在主要的棒的自由等离子体的边界,
    You want kilowatts you go to the middle ring.
    如果你想要得到千瓦的话,你就要中心的环,
    You want megawatts you go to the centre. That order of magnitude.
    如果你想要兆瓦,就要去到中心,在一定的数量级上,
    This is when we show the bar with the black line and the green line.
    这就是我们展示棒的时候,如果你看到他在黑色和绿色线之间,
    The black and green line is somewhere here.
    这个线就在这里,
    As we go to the centre we increase that energy from the plasma you have created by the order of magnitude.
    你走到这个中心,然后你就可以从你创造出来的等离子 体增加能量的吸收,在一定的数量级上,
    The 92 tesla you see comes from here.
    92特斯拉,你看到的,从这里 出来的,
    At this border somewhere here. If you go to here you go in trillion teslas.
    可能这个地方,这和这之间,更大的区域,如果你走到这里的话,你就进入了兆特斯拉
    And the pulse in one pulse is the whole plasma pulsing.
    脉冲不是单独的,他是一个整个的等离子体的脉冲,
    So the energy absorbed is huge.
    这个能量的吸收是巨大的,
    So you have a nano-coated material, you have a plasma, the field here is nano-coated,
    如果你理解这个科技的话,你有纳米材料, 你有等离子体返回,然后这个场在这,这个表面是被纳米涂层的,
    the centre is coated. You’re seeing, you’re testing when you put the wire on the surface of the wire
    中间是铜,你可以看到有人做这个测试,你一个接线在表面,
    you see how much you want to absorb and how much you want to release.
    你可以看AC、DC。你想释放多少ACDC,你想释放多少光,
    Then we can run power generated motors or we can run what you like.
    然后就实现了,
    This is the game change this is what has become plasma technology.
    我们现在谈的是等离子体科技,
    In fact if I cut the plasma open, this is the centre here and this is the boundary.
    我们拿来这个,然后我们把它打开,你把等离子体切开,这里有一个中心,这里有一个边界,
    And the [??? 1.21.57] goes here in the middle.
    If you want lower energy, you go where the boundary is – millivolts, milliwatts.
    如果你想要低能量,就到边界-毫伏、毫瓦
    And then as you come in the order of magnitude increases your plasma.
    然后当你增加等离子场
    This is the field,
    这就是场
    you have this in the centre
    你就有了这个 在中心
    and as you go towards the centre the fields weaken by the order of magnitude.
    当你进入中心,场体磁力减弱
    It goes from milliwats to watts that don’t have a measure – from the same plasma.
    同样的等离子体,却可以出现毫瓦到瓦的强度,没有限制
    Don’t forget the plasma you see on the bar itself starts from principle of strength to matter of strength.
    别忘了你看到的等离子体,来自于 物质的强度
    It has the full attributes of every single cell – plasma.
    它具有每一个等离子电池的属性
    Now you can produce what you like and create the motion and energy as you need it.
    现在你可以生产你喜欢的东西,也可以制造所需的运动及能量
    Any other questions?
    有问题么?
    L: You said you can suggest a system that we can do on our table top to play with? […]
    L: 你说过你可以推荐一个系统,放在桌子上就可以玩
    K: You want toys to play with?
    你想玩什么?
    If you want to get the system to replicate this.
    想要系统,复制这个就可以了
    I’ve spoken to […] they’re talking about it. […]
    我已经和xx 说过了,他们说······
    I don’t advise to do it because there is much more to come.
    我不建议这样因为会产生更多的
    In time if you can understand it and I can explain it,
    不久你就可以理解这个了,我也可以解释
    the four pyramids – I will show you can hang it in this position all the time.
    我将展示,这四个金字塔,你可以一直悬挂在这里
    This is how the stars keep this position.
    这就是星辰们如何保持他们的位置
    It’s very easy to make
    这很容易
    but at the moment this knowledge is unknown.
    你可以保持一个光的速度,你就不需要(没有听懂)
    Maybe as your knowledge expands in the coming months we can show you.
    然后我们就可以看到你们做什么,
    Then we can produce systems that don’t necessarily consist of copper –
    你们的知识能传播出去,我们会告诉你怎么在家里做这个系统,不需要发 动机,宇宙中没有发动机,这就是恒星能够找到位置,创造一个正确的甘 斯,也就是说创造一个系统不需要铜,
    but then I go back to our friends in Japan,
    这里提到一个友好的朋友在日本,
    they don’t know what they have in Fukushima. As I said yesterday they are trying to open it up…
    他们试着去把这个打开把它清理干净,
    If I was in the place of the Japanese I would keep the reactors and then you can hold onto as much wattage as you can.
    如果我在日本这个情况下,我会打开反应器让它在那漏让它尽力漏水,
    But they don’t understand it – it’s a stupid thing they are doing but as we said we’ll forgive them because they don’t know what they’re doing.
    他们不理解,这次灾难对他们来说是个好处,
    They’re going to open it up to clean it up. Clean what? They are given a free, free system.
    你们有个非常自由的系统,
    这是在宇宙祈求得到了,
    If the martians were here they would have taken all of the Japanese leaders and sent them on a spaceship to the moon.
    如果宇宙的执法官在这里,会把这些领导人放到飞船上送到月球,
    Because they don’t know what they’re receiving, what they have in their hands and now they’re going to clean it up.
    他们不知道为什么还要把它清理干净,
    If you don’t clean it up by the standard process Japan will be come the sole producer.
    如果你不是清理它们的话只需再创造再理解,日本就会是一个能源上的沙特,
    他们不明白。
    But they don’t understand because now we have a problem with the gans of CO2 because its decreased in Asia.
    我们有个问题就是CO2甘斯质量的惯性,
    If you know, which I do, how to extract the trivium [??? 1.28.04] in the water to make CO2 – which I do because it is very easy –
    如果你能达到,如果去提取这个钏然后转化成自己的甘斯,
    then you have a full flow and sedemented [AUDIO BREAKS UP] gans.
    那样的话你就得到一满层不会沉下去的甘斯,
    Then you will have the reactors in the position.
    你就会启动一个反应器,不需要给它定位,
    这就像发生在孩子身上。1.28.31 ,你所需要的就是转动它找到一个速度,然后你就会拥有一个系统,或制作能源,
    But unfortunately its stupid what they’re going to do to clean it up but they have sitting in their hands.
    他们愚蠢非要清理干净,不知道他们手里的是什么。
    We have a meeting with the Japanese in early November
    11月份有个会议,
    and we’re going to teach them the kindergarten and ask them not to touch the reactors.
    当时可能越过了一个幼儿园的程度去看一个问题,
    [AUDIO VERY UNCLEAR 1.29.11]
    就是别让它漏水,让它尽可能的吸收钏,对他们来说这个事情是有危害的,
    It’s a god given gift and these people have no clue what they’re doing with it.
    我认为这是上帝的礼物,当你收到礼物的时候你不知道怎么办。
    next qurestion.
    XXX:So if that’s the case isn’t the trivium from Fukushima pretty much half way round the world now?
    XX:你举的这个例子是从福岛释放的钏流向了全世界?
    K: No it’s concentrated in those tanks.
    KESHE:不是这样的,它们都被集中一个水槽里,
    The tritium [trivium or tritium??] at times was very easy to connect to the gans.
    福岛的钏是非常容易转化成甘斯的,
    You can connect tritium to gans if you can extract its neutron.
    如果你能把钏像一个中子、
    The neutron extracted from it
    转化成气体去提取,过多的中子去提取,
    gives you a gans state of hydrogen.
    会给你一个甘斯状态的氢。
    Even if you can change the tritium into gans you already have in your hand a star formation.
    然后我们会看到为什么,甚至你可以把一个钏去改变,这个星系组合已经在你手里了,
    But either way they won’t let us have access to it. We have received some water from Fukushima in the centre.
    现在这个情况,日本人不让我们接近那里,现在我们已经有了福岛的污染水钏,
    If you look at the tritium itself you have 3 protons and one electron.
    你有3个质子1个电子,
    The two proto-neutrons are called thus because they are neural.So you have a balanced base and you have your electron.
    这两个中子我把它叫做质子,你有一个平衡的基底,然后你有一个电子,
    If you know how to use it then you have your pyramid.
    你有一个金字塔,
    Because it’s very easy to connect it to the gans
    电子非常容易转化成甘斯,
    if you can put millions of the star formations together in the reactor
    你可以放几百万个星系组合在反应器里面,你可以想象,
    you can imagine what powers sitting in your hand .
    但是日本人不明白,
    And the Japanese don’t understand this and I said this months ago.
    他们自己可以用很简单的方式把钏变成甘斯,几个月前我说过
    And why this is important in this space technology is
    他们不懂,所以为什么在太空科技里面钏是非常重要,
    because you have millions and millions of star formations where they then release the energy in the right way
    你有上百万的星系组合的平衡的场,如果它在一个正确的方式去释放能量的话
    then you can have any matter that you might need in space.
    你可以在空间找到一个位置,
    and find your position anywhere in the universe.
    At the moment we have CO2 this is creating problems
    此时产生CO2等离子体
    because the plasma is too much.
    聚集的太多了,
    When we have CUO we will get to CH3.
    还有氧化铜,过些年还有CH3,
    But if the Japanese allow us to have access to the tritium we go ahead by about 50 years in space technology on this planet.
    如果日本人让我们接触这个钏,这个问题上太空科技里我们走了50年,
    But we would have to know how to connect tritium to the gans.
    如果用这个转化钏成物质,
    Because you have to stabilize the magnetic fields of the electron inside the plasma.
    你需要稳定电子的磁场,那样你可以在等离子体里创造同样种类能量的场,
    Because then you create the same kind of energy fields in the plasma as in the star formation.
    他会和另外一个星系系统相结合,别忘记物质的甘斯就是个等离子体,它像星系一样去结合。
    Because don’t forget the gans of the matter is more than plasma.
    But it ways in a similar way but in a star formation. but
    Next question or we go to Armin’s teaching.
    下一个问题,或者我们进入Arman 教学
    As you know it’s been a lot of problems for a lot of people to make out of the gans material we are making, nano-coated materials
    像你们知道的,现在有很多人做甘斯和纳米涂层材料,这个产生一些问题,
    and Armin has made an art out of this at the moment here .
    阿门做这些有一个套,
    so he can go through what he has done for a long time .
    他做这个有一套,
    And maybe a lot of people can get the perfect nano-materials and gans-materials as we need.
    可能很多人得到他们完美的甘斯材料或纳米材料,
    阿门你要自己讲?
    I want to know if lithium batteries have a lot of lithium 6 in them that we can extract it somehow?
    我想知道,是否锂电池有很多锂6,这样我们可以提取?
    K: No you don’t need that.
    不,你不需要那样
    There’s an easier way to do that
    有更简单的办法

    RICK: thank you Mr Keshe
    谢谢凯史先生
    Armin: Hello everybody. […]
    大家好
    Rick: hello Armin, how are you doing!
    你好Armen, 怎么样?
    Armin: I can explain the functionality of the reactors and how to build them.
    我可以解释反应器的功能以及如何建造他们
    Where to start?
    从哪开始?
    RICK: you can start by the first sheet probably.
    也许可以从第一片开始
    are you gonna use video there?
    你会用video么?
    In the first picture we are changing gans from CO2 to copper oxide.
    在第一副图中,我们将co2甘斯转换成了氧化铜
    It’s a very simple set up inside. We see the pin,
    its nano-coated to have spheres.
    纳米涂层的球体
    It’s very simple actually. You have to have a good closing system
    其实这很简单,你得有一个好的关闭系统
    for the first time build the system,that you can open it easily to checke inside how the plasma behaves.
    第一次制造这个系统,可以很容易的打开来检查里面,等离子体的运行状况
    You can see that after opening it after rotating a few days,
    这个反应器旋转了几天后,
    that all the gans are going to stick around the wall.
    这些甘斯附着在反应器墙壁上,
    This way you can build up the layers it depends on how thick you want you gans.
    你想要你的甘斯在里面有多厚,
    Slowly you can rotate them, then we drop water slowly , you know, add more gans.
    慢慢的旋转,抽掉水,多加更多的甘斯,
    This way you can build up a good layer of gans.
    这样的话你可以建立比较好的甘斯层,
    And that’s what we’re doing. [AUDIO BREAKS UP 1.39.28]
    这就是我们正在做的
    We’ve never seen figures like that the first 50…
    当我们增加了甘斯,我们加了第五个反应器,直接的改变,54000的数值,
    After that Mr Keshe explained we add 50 watts
    我们以为是个错误,之后凯史先生给我们解释了,大约在5特斯拉,
    from double we went on livestream live… […]
    We learned how the fields interact with eachother.
    所以反映出这个场如何和其它的作用,
    How the forces change the position in the reactor
    在反应器发生一个定位,
    and closing the loop because we had one reactor missing from the star formation in the middle.
    然后去封闭这个回路,有一个反应器在组合反应器的中间丢掉,
    So to prove gans reacting is a very easy process.
    所以创造一个甘斯的反应器是比较简单的,
    Size doesn’t matter no matter how small it’s the same effect if you know how to operate them.
    尺寸是有关系的,你可以做一个更小的它们同样影响,你应该知道怎么操作它们。
    You can see the 6th reactor is just a tool.
    我们又加了第六个,它只是我们的一个玩具,
    We created nano-coating inside and it started to change and suddenly its effected the whole system.
    在商店买的一个电灯泡,发动机我有,我们把它涂层了, 它突然让整个系统都受到影响了,
    [AUDIO BREAKS UP 1.41.39] connected another reactor,
    我们就意识到它进行了自然的连接,
    but the change needed to happen and our system started to gain weight.
    这个系统开始加重,
    And we are wondering why.
    我们好奇这是为什么。
    瑞克:说我在展示第六个阿门弄的,
    Why it’s stopped because the ball is filled up with gans.
    为什么这个轴承上充满了甘斯,
    That’s why its stopped. Any questions you want to ask about reactors?
    这就是为什么把它停了。
    是的我们从一开始就知道,还有什么问题吗,你可以提反应器的问题我非常乐意。
    RICK: Could you give us some details on the 6th reactor. We see a picture on the livestream,
    你可以给我一些第六反应器的细节么,我看到直播中的一个图片了
    it has a motor with a wire attached to a jar underneath and they understand that the bar does not rotate.
    有个发动机配备连接线贴在下面的罐子里,而且这个条不旋转
    If you go further there is a picture where you can see inside.
    近一点这个图片,你可以看到里面
    [..] That’s the plastic bauble which Michael nano-coated and we put CO2 gans.
    电灯泡它是塑料的,纳米涂层处理了,我们放了CO2甘斯,
    But its almost turned brown because of maybe friction with another material inside.
    结果他变焦了,也许与其他物质摩擦了
    And we have a pin which is the metal shaft which we nano-cauted.
    有一个中心销,它会转动发动机,它实际上就是发动机的轴把它给涂层了,
    and a baric ,As simple as this.
    这可能是个最简化的装置,
    The pin inside thats rotating inside has too. It was rotating at I think 3,000 rounds per minute.
    现在这个每分钟3000转,
    And I left at maybe 4,000 per minute So we have two gans interaction.
    我可能会提高到4000转,我们有两个甘斯相互作用,
    With the middle shaft nano-coated.
    还有中心的纳米涂层的轴,
    Just look at the size and the effect we had on the star formation,
    这个尺寸你可以看到它怎么影响这个小的罐。
    how it affected this small jar. And it changed it totally.
    其实大小不重要,
    Any questions?
    还有任何问题吗?
    Simplicity sometimes gives you so many wonders.
    简单有时给你带来如此多的奇迹
    What about the influence of our own reactors in the world GPS and communications
    GPS交流系统我们怎么做。怎么样去操作
    and how to deal with it?
    我们如何去处理这个事情
    That’s just the tip of the knowledge we’re just dealing with now.
    我认为知识会找到我们因为它就存在那里,
    How are we going to operate and deal?
    你自己去做反应器去测试才能更好的去理解。
    I think it will come to us because its there.
    We just have to understand it and build these kind of reactors and test it ourselves to understand more.
    But everyone will understand this knowledge up to the point they understand.
    每个人要在他们理解的点上去理解。
    Some of them they can control and some can’t.\
    他们中有的人可以控制,有的不可以
    How is the plastic nano-coated?
    瑞克:还有一个问题,你那个塑料是怎么纳米涂层的。
    I think they mean the plastic sphere inside your jar
    我想他的意思是塑料球在你的罐子里
    Do you think if we use caustic it’s affecting the material that we put inside?
    你认为如果用烧碱只影响材料在里面?
    Some old plastic will be nano-coated too because of the heat.
    通过塑料它也会被纳米涂层,如果热量(没听清可能不要太高),
    Did you put sodium hydro-oxide inside the sphere?
    我们试着把任何材料涂层。
    瑞克:这个球体里面装的是CO2甘斯?
    Yes.
    阿门:是的。
    RICK: Ok so you used the plastic coated material inside the sphere to actually nano-coat the sphere.
    其中一个反应器我们用了氧化铜替换了CO2然后又换回来了,只是想理解一下不同甘斯相互作用。
    Correct.
    是的
    We try to nano-coat everything.
    我们试着给每样东西制作纳米涂层
    RICK: Is the sphere filled with CO2 gans?
    这个球装了CO2甘斯了么?
    There’s two kinds of gans, one inside and one outside.\
    两种甘斯,一种在里面,一种在外面
    ARMIN: Yes one of the reactors will change it with copper oxide, they will change it back.
    阿曼:是的,一个反应器会变氧化铜,也会变回来
    And its much harder copper excites fuel and starts to act more gravitational.
    铜燃烧并且更具引力 这个是更难的
    So you can do a combination of fields.
    所以可以把两个场体结合
    XXX: I have a couple of regular cups, and on some of them the C02 gans
    我有些普通的杯子,其中一些CO2甘斯
    are transferring themselves in some sort of sticking glue or film
    自己转变成了类似黏胶或者薄膜
    on the bottom and on the side of the cup.
    在杯子的底部和侧边
    Did you experience something like that or do I have something wrong.
    你以前经历过这个么?或者我做了什么错的步骤?
    The CO2 gans is sticking on the walls and staying there. [..]
    CO2甘斯黏在壁上
    [01.50.35] ARMEN: is it dried up? you said it is dried up? he’s gone!
    干了么?你说他干了么?他走了?
    XXX: yes but its under the water.. yes.. yes I’m here.
    是的,不过是在水下,我还在这里
    KESHE: I tried to explain because we saw this and we use these properties.
    我试着解释因为我看到,我也在用这些东西
    When you have the gans in rotation in this course,
    甘斯在这里旋转
    the gans does not go out sphereically
    甘斯不会超出球体
    to the whole cross section of the sphere inside the core.
    核心内球体的整个截面
    It becomes a belt within one centimeter or less in the line of equator….
    他变成了在赤道位置的一条带,宽度比一里面还小
    yes yes, it happens its the same thing.
    是的是的,又发生了同样的
    So one happens is on the top of the two spheres, the two half of spheres, the two poles,
    所以发生在两个半球的顶部,两极
    its totally free of any gas material attached to it at high speed.
    完全不被甘斯物质黏贴在其高速旋转上
    But when you have the cups and you put water in it and it dries,
    但是当你把水放在杯子里,水就干了
    you convert matter, you convert the gans into its matter state but as a gans.
    转换物质,把甘斯转换成其物质形态,但仍是甘斯
    You’ve got to keep the gans always on the liquid.
    要保持甘斯在液体状态
    RICK: The live stream just there posted a picture of my ping-pong ball reactor rotating at high speed with the light behind it.
    RICK:现在在LIVESTREAM上我放了一个图片, 这是我做的乒乓球反应器,它正在高速旋转,后面放了一个灯。
    And you can there is liquid inside, I’ve actually got jam inside
    这里面有液体,实际上这个里面有我的一个精华在里面。
    and its spinning and it forms that ring your talking about around the center part
    然后它在旋转,它形成了一个你之前说的环,在这个中心区域附近围绕着中心区域,
    and the top and bottom are open basically.
    基本上顶部和底部是开放的。
    Yeah the gans material if you look at it,
    KESHE:是的。GANS材料,如果你看一下的话。
    in that belt its less then a few micron.
    它就在那个带状的区域中,它小于几微米。
    If you continue adding liquid to it it does tend to go toward the bottom especially, and to the top
    RICK:如果你持续的去加入液体的话,它就会开始朝底部去,或者特别会去到顶端,
    eventually of the sphere when its rotating
    最终还有形成这个场,当它旋转的时候。
    and if you rotate it slower the fluid will tend to go toward the bottom and fill bottom area but leave the top.
    如果你旋转稍微慢速些,当然它就会朝向底部去。
    KESHE: In our course we have a central in, which creates gravitational magnetic field.
    KESHE:你要知道在中心我们有一个中心鞘,它产生了磁引力场,
    The here you just record the gravitation of the gans with the rotation.
    在这里你就会看到甘斯的行为方式。然后在旋转当中,
    But in our system we have that central pin which creates its own gravitational magnetic field
    在我们自己的系统中,我们也有一个中心鞘,它也会创造出自己的磁引力场,
    so more or less it gets centralized.
    所以或多或少它也给自己定位了一个中心,
    We don’t see, it doesn’t matter, we’ve been up to 6,000 / 7,000 rotation..
    我们没有看到,其实这个也没有关系。我们曾经达到了7-8千转每分钟,
    we don’t see any spread of the belt. The belt is constant.
    我们没有看到任何中间的带状的分散扩散。
    That’s right, that’s right I’ve tried it the same up to those rpm and it essentially doesn’t change, well not very much, its surprising.
    RICK:是的。我也是常识了这样做的,就是每分钟的转数, 中心来看是一样的,只是改变了一点,但是没有改变很多,让我感到很惊喜。
    KESHE: No with the central core, when you have the central pin,
    KESHE:不是的。但是中心的核心,
    the way armen done it, where we see in your picture.
    当你有这个中心鞘的时候就像ARMEN做的,我们在图片里看到过。
    Now we have a dynamic gravitational magnetic field outside,
    现在你是在外面有一个动态的磁引力场,
    and semi-dynamic gravitational -magnectic on the gans pin.
    然后在这个甘斯的鞘上有半动态的磁引力场,
    So you create a gravitational field between the two.
    所以在这个两个中间产生了磁场,还有这两个中间的重力场,
    So somewhere between this pin and this layer which you see in the light,
    所以在这个鞘和层之间,就是你可以看到光,
    there is a line of field interaction of the mangraps.
    这里有一条线是磁引力场的场的相互作用,
    I will turn back to armrand..
    我还是把麦克风给回ARMEN。
    Armen: Yes, any other questions?
    ARMEN:好的,还有任何问题吗?
    Please ask every question about the reactors.
    请问我关于反应器的任何问题。

RICK:你还是要回来说一下,因为我们听不到。
[…]
ARMEN:关于纳米材料,我们可能下周还有和MARKO一起去做这个视频,就是展示怎么样去做。
RICK: OK, there was a question in the live stream that I think lixen wanted to know more information about the plastic nano coating.
RICK:在LS上有一个问题,我想是这些人想知道的,更多信息关于塑料怎么样纳米涂层,
She wants to know more about the process.
我需要再看一眼这个问题。
Is the plastic actually nano coated or is there just gans inside the plastic reactor.
就是关于怎么样给这个塑料涂层的,或者这个问题是什么。 是这个塑料被涂层了,还是说在塑料的反应器里有放了甘斯。
Thats marco’s department, one minute..
ARMEN:噢。这是MARKO负责的部分,等一下。
Marco: ok what I notice
MARKO:好的。我注意到的就是。
ok what I notice on the plastic was you can observe voltage on the plastic
在这个塑料上你可以观察到,在这个塑料上的电压。
and so this voltage comes form
所以说那么这个电压来自于哪里呢?
it comes from, like now nano material on top of the plastic.
它可能来自于在塑料顶部的纳米材料。
So we tried to nano coat the plastic,
所以我们试着给这个塑料纳米涂层,
we put it in caustic[? 01.56.50] we leave it in the caustic and observe this,
我们只是把它放进了烧碱里面。然后你观察到的,
sometimes you get nano coating sometimes you dont. Its not always the same
你观察到的句子是你说你得到了纳米涂层?这个句子是这样,但是它不是总这样的。
it depends on what type of plastic you are using what the temperature is you are using, what type of costic.
它也依赖于你所用的塑料的类型,然后在烧碱里面的温度,还有烧碱的种类。
a lot of different plastic.
有很多因素,
but in general,when you get nano-coating on the plastic
但是普遍来说当你给塑料进行纳米涂层的时候,
you can use your walti-meter and you oberserve small voltages when it is nano coated.
你可以用你的电压表,或者你去观察有没有电压,当它是被涂层以后的。
XX: I’ve also done this on the kirk .
BRETT:我也在(01:57:40)我也在?
pretty much anything.
做了这个纳米涂层。它非常惊叹,
Marco: Yeah its also a type of plastic.
MARKO:是的。你说的这个也是一种塑料。
RICK: And also plastic such as a ping-pong ball, when you rotate it at high speeds
RICK:还有一种塑料比如像乒乓球的,你在一个高的速度下去旋转它,
and it has a vacuum inside or a partial vacuum with a little bit of air,
它里面就会有真空。或者达到一部分的真空。
it will actually light up from the glow of..
它就像是一个等离子体球一样,从这个发光上会点亮,
its like a plasma ball. If you touch with your hand when it’s rotating, touch with your fingers
当你用你的手在它旋转的时候去碰它,
it it will eventually create whats commonly call static electricity. A build up of charges,
然后它就会创造我们普遍说的电,就会给它充上电荷,
and cause it to glow, a strange phenomenon called the ‘hoxby effect’.
然后就会发光,然后就会?影响,
还有一些问题那我就简短的来重复一下。
So I’ll just quickly recap, what happens to the plastic or glass sphere when its rotated at high speeds
当一个塑料或者玻璃球在告诉旋转的时候,对它的场发生了什么。
is that it will build up a static charge, if your were to put your hand on it, and it will cause it to glow.
如果它是不是会创造一个固定的电荷上去,如果你把你的手放在上面会产生一个发光,
It was actually the first form of electricity back in the 1600’s.
它可能这个会回到1600年的第一次的电的形式。
Where a guy call ‘Hoxby’ who was an assistant to Isaac Newton,
这个人就叫做???HOX?,他和牛顿是同事。
demonstrated these glowing globes that were partially evacuated.
他就证明了发光的球可能是真空的,
It was the first form of electricity, they didnt even have a battery yet to put the electricity into. They didnt have much use for it, except to read newspapers at night.
这是第一个所谓电的形式,没有用任何电池,它可以被应用除了说你想说在黑夜里看报纸,
Anyway its an interesting phenomenon that you can look into, the idea that a globe can hold the ambient
不论怎么说,这是一个比较有趣的现象,去看一下这个现象,
energy and it could transpose it into the gans, as the way I look at it the gans is absorbing that energy and transforming it.
你去旋转这个球的话,然后有能量出来,你可以把它转换到, 里面的甘斯,我是这样看的。就是看甘斯怎么样去提取吸收这个能量。
But I could be wrong on that as well. Carry on..
但是我也可能是错的,那么继续。
XXX:Lets go into some questions from the live stream because there are lots. A question from Isea:
BRETT:这里有很多问题从LIVESTREAM上来,因为有非常多, 我猜我想去问这些问题。一个是从??问的问题。
is the plasma weaker in the 6 reactor because only the nano is spinning and not the gans?
是不是在第六个反应器里的等离子体相对弱一些?因为只有纳米在转,而不是甘斯在转。
Armin: Who said its is weaker? Its equal.He is asking if it is weaker.. so its equal?
MARKO:谁说它弱了?它是一样的。 BRETT:她的问的时候就说它很弱。
Armin: Yeah.. Co2.. see how much our reactor gained weight from this one small reactor,
MARKO:不不。它们都是一样的,是CO2。去看一下这个反应器增重了多少,
it was unbelievable. Anyway, our skin is nano coated the same way we absorb energy from the sun.
这个小反应器真是太让人难以置信了。不管怎么说, 我们的这个表皮是纳米涂层的。就像是我们从太阳吸收能量这样同样的方式。
we have not been in a costic
所以我们不是在一个烧碱里面。
but our skin is nano coated. In three layers.
我们的这个表面是纳米涂层的,3层。
[…]
KESHE: Something interested has come with one of the forum followers[02.01.11] has in done in Germany,
KESHE:这个有一个事情很有意思。就是我们的论坛跟踪关注者做的东西。我想是在德国。
he has nano coated a coca cola bottle,
他把可口可乐瓶子去纳米涂层了,
Eric Klarsson has done that. He has taken it to these machines with the plastic of the coke bottle.
ERICLAUSSION这个人做了这个。 然后他给我们写了一个关于这个的报告。然后他把它带到一个机器, 就是可以回收可口可乐塑料瓶子的,
But the machine has rejected the plastic of the bottle of coke because it does not have the magnetic field of being a steel
然后这个机器就退回这个瓶子。 因为现在它的瓶子是有磁场的,实际上是一个像钢铁一样的东西。
so he couldn’t deposit the plastic, in this case if you want to know if it nano coated you bring the coca cola to one of these machines and if it rejects it is a perfect nano coated material
就像现在的系统上探测仪像金属一样,所以这二个机器就没有接受, 因为他不接受一个金属。所以这个偶然你就告诉他, 他得到了一个很好的纳米涂层。
because it creates gravitational magnetic field in the layer of nano material,
因为在纳米材料中创造了引力磁场
it very much behaves as a metal or the present systems see it as a metal,
很类似金属或者现在这个系统中的金属
and the weight system for a plastic does not accept it,
塑料的重量系统不接受它
it rejects it as a metal. So this is a good indication to if you did a good nano coating.
拒绝金属,所以如果你做了不错的纳米涂层是个不错的选择
There is a lot of nice tests coming around the world by different knowledge seekers,
那么现在可能全世界可能有很多人在测试知识寻求者在做的。
Eric Klarssen, I was talking to him last night on skype,
有一个人叫做HELI??我昨晚和他谈过话,
and if the evaluation is correct he can show us how to produce gold from fresh air,
他能够给我们展示如何去做,如果他的这个评估结果是对的话, 它能去展示它能够从新鲜空气中制作黄金。
he has already collected a small amount with a very very simple test.
它用一个非常非常简单的测试证明了少量的是对的。
So then we will see if you can produce Jansa?[02.03.01] Gold from fresh air the way he is doing it.
所以我们看到就是,你可以从空气中去制作黄金或者黄金的甘斯,
It is very very simple, with the top of an ice-cream or yogurt container he is collecting quite a lot of material.
非常非常简单。非常简单,我认为可能几个冰激凌或者酸奶盒它就会收集大量的材料。
But we have to establish if it is coming from the little piece of gold he has or if it is coming form the atmosphere,
但是我们必须需要建立,从一小片黄金,他有的,或者大气,
but it is a factor. Thank you. I will give the head phone back to arman.
如果它是有效的非常感谢。我现在把麦克风给AMREN。
Armin: Any other questions guys?
ARMEN:大家还有问题吗?
XXX:There are lots, armen, you’ll be prepared,.
VINCE:还有很多。你要准备好。
KESHE: Go through every single one and we will answer.
KESHE:我们会回答每一个我们能回答的。
Ok I will go ahead, Issiah Noble again:
VINCE:你还要继续吗? 是的。我还要继续,
if the metal needs electricity to structure the layers, how to substructure the layers with plastic? Electricity as well?
我还想要问。在这个金属里面,需要电让你去构造这个涂层吗? 这个涂层的结构是怎么样,这个塑料和电一样,还有电(02:04:04)
What?
KESHE:什么、ARMEN:什么? 
I think he means, when using the multimeter as we do with the copper for the layers in the process for metals, does that also need to be done on the plastic?
VINCE:我认为他想要说的就是用这个万用表, 就像我们现在做的放在铜上,就是放到这个涂层上, 想我们在第二个步骤上做的一样。那么他想问的就是在这个塑料上也还是需要这样做。
If we understand what nano coating is then we understand when we say a plastic is nano coated it is the same structure on the surface as a copper,
ARMEN:对的。塑料也一样。但是如果你理解了什么是纳米涂层, 这个给塑料涂层,还有其他是一个结构,比如说铜在表面。
but I have never seen the picture so I could explain it more detailed, bit its my understanding that its the same gap in homo.
我还没有看到过他说的这个图,所以不知道细节。但是在我的理解当中,这是完全相同的.  
[…]
KESHE:那么我们现在让ARMEN在两边上一起去回答。他现在拿着耳机。
KESHE:Ok whats the next question?
好的。还有任何问题吗? 
Next question I think we have already answered it but il ask it anyway, its from Jack H.,
VINCE:好的。下一个问题,我想我们已经回答过了。但是,还是这个JACKH网友想要问。
plastic melts with hot NOH, do we use lower temperature? And I do with believe the answer you said was yes.
这个塑料在高温下可能会融化,是不是要把它转到低温。
KESHE: We have been using coca cola bottles for a long time,
KESHE:我们已经用了很长时间点的可口可乐瓶了。
if you leave the cap of the bottle open for a few minutes after, with the costic in it
那么就是当你把你的可口可乐瓶里面放了烧碱后,
you will find it keep its shape.
你把盖子拿下来停留几分钟,你就会发现它会保持它的形状,
If you are using plastics that can be affected by heat, use what we call a steaming.
如果你发现你用的塑料可能会被高温影响,你就用我们所说的蒸汽的方法,
what we do sometimes is when we don’t want our material to go, especially if we have a thin aluminum,
有时候我们就不希望我们的材料变成那样,比如用铝的时候,
if you put it in a costic it just disappears, it evaporates more or less or it mixes with the costic.
你把它放入烧碱里面,或多或少蒸发消失,或者和烧碱混合在一起了。
So what we do is we hang it above the liquid we dont let it touch it,
所以我们做的就是把它悬挂在液体之上,不要碰到液体。
and once we heat the costic we close it, and we more or less steam it, its like making a steam cooking
有一次我们就直接把热水放进去,然后有烧碱,这样就让它通过一个像你们说的方式像蒸菜一样去蒸它。
and you find that you still reach the same condition and you create a very thin layer on top.
然后你发现你还是这种方式达到了同样的条件,而且在顶部产生了一层特别薄的涂层,
My advice to those who are trying create a very effective gans layer is,
我想给那些自己制做甘斯涂层的人一个建议。
if you are trying to make it for nano layers for gans
如果你想要制作一个很有效的甘斯涂层的话,就是甘斯的纳米涂层,
is to, lets say you have a copper wire or a copper plate, put it in a costic.
就应该比如说你有一个铜线或者铜片,把它放进烧碱,
Leave it 24 hours, take it out of the costic, leave it for 24 hours connecting to the walkometer so it gives it directional pro.
然后停留24小时。然后把它拿出来,然后由于它然后去连接这个万用表,去创造一个流动的方向,
Then dip it back in the costic if you want a very powerful layer.
然后再把它放回烧碱,如果你想要一个更有力的涂层,
Then hang it again to dry or to process itself,
然后你再把它悬挂起来,给它风干。
and then a third time you use the costic you steam it with it,
或者你自己去操作一下,第三次你再用烧碱,就用蒸发的方法,
like I just explained to you with the plastic.
就是我现在给你解释的就是你用塑料去做。
You will find the upper layers will become like a powder, like a fluff, like a sponge,
你会发现上层会像是粉末状的,就像是海绵一样。
and you hang it again after 24 hours
然后你再把它悬挂24小时。
and you will find you get a powdery velvety layer.
你会发现你会得到一个粉末状态的非常软的涂层,
Because you have not only opened the layers of atomic structure into nano layers,
你会发现你现在你不仅把一个原子结构的涂层开放进一个纳米的涂层,
now you created a more seperational upper layer.
现在的就是(02:08:14)你创造了??在这个上层,
Then when you use this in conjunction with the gans sometimes it becomes mixed with the gans, they are not bonded so strongly
当你把它和甘斯结合在一起的时候。有时候它们会和 甘斯结合在一起,因为它们自己不够有强大的弹力,
and then they become part of the gans liquid which you use,
然后它就会成为我们用到的甘斯,我们叫它甘斯的液体,
and then they interact. There is a question for a lot of people when they use a gans in conjunction with the nano layers,
然后它们进行相互作用。有很多人问,当它们用甘斯和纳米涂层结合的时候,
you see a material going dark, we see it now in the lab,
你会发现这个材料的颜色变暗了。我们现在在实验室里就看到了。
I explain it now to armand why it is getting dark, it is that you convert the copper-oxide,
我和ARMEN解释过为什么会这样,就是你去转化了在这个容器里面的氧化铜。
which is in the container, or Co2 which is in the container.
或者是里面的CO2。
To absorb the full spectrum of the nano material.
去吸收了完整的频谱就做为纳米材料。
Now, this is what I said, if you want to travel ten times the speed of light, you go to different strength by order,
比如说像我说的,比如你想在光速的10倍去旅行的话,你在一定数量下达到一定场强,
you will find that the gans materials have this habit they change to.
你会发现甘斯材料有自己的习惯,它们也会改变,
So because you have another material, the nano gans layer cannot increase its strength to the upper limit of a Co2 copper-oxide.
所以因为你有一个纳米材料。这个纳米甘斯的涂层不能增加到一个场强到一个上限作为CUO,
So the copper-oxide releases some of the energy to the Co2 and the liquid becomes a darker colour and you would think you lost your Co2.
所以这个氧化铜就会释放一些能量去变成CO2, 所以你的液体就变得比较暗,你以为你失去了CO2,
But the Co2 becomes and takes the structure that absorbes the spectrum now, behaves like a nano material.
但是你的成为然后这个CO2变得,它取了一个全范围的结构。 它表现行为像是一个纳米材料一样。
A full nano material then a gans of the material, as a gans of nano, nano gans in the way now that it shows itself to absorb the full radiation.
就是像完整的材料,就是纳米的甘斯或者甘斯的纳米, 所以它现在就体现出它能够吸收完整的完整的辐射。
This we see in the structure of the brain, where you have the dark layers.
那么这个我们也在大脑里面看到过,就是你有比较暗的层,
This can be explained in a simple way, when we come to it we will explain it in more detail. Whats the next question?
这个应该更加具体的去解释,但是还是需要你们到达这里我再去解释。那么下一个问题。
The next question is: Is a sphere with the pin nano coated from the inside?
VINCE:下一个问题是,这个有鞘的球体是从里面那里涂层的吗?
KESHE: What, the pin?
KESHE:什么?你是说那个鞘?
XXX: Yes, the pin inside, is that also nano coated? Is it a hollow pin or is it a solid pin?
VINCE:是的。他的意思就是这个鞘是中空还是里面被涂层了还是说实心的?
KESHE: Its a solid pin, its a solid pin. Its a solid pin, marco and armand marked it and coated it and did all sorts of things with it.
KESHE:这个是实心固体的鞘。它是ARMEN和MARKO做的然后去涂层的。
I think its a film of copper isn’t it?
我认为它是一个薄层的铜,是吗? MARKO:是的。 KESHE:对的。
Its a film of copper which has been coated.
然后它连在中间。
XXX: What is the material that its made out of then?
它被涂了一个薄层的铜。VINCE:那么它到底是用什么材料做的呢?
KESHE: Copper. Which reactor are we talking about? The small one, the fast rotating one.
KESHE:是铜。你是说哪一个反应器?是说小的还是旋转着的?
XXX:I don’t think its the one with the glass, I think its the copper reactor with…
VINCE:我认为他们说的玻璃的反应器。
KESHE: Its a solid, its a copper reactor with a solid coated outside, and armand took a lot of care for it not to be touched when fixing it to the center.
KESHE:对。这个是实心固体的。是固体的铜, 然后在外面涂层了。ARMEN非常花心思让它不被碰到,然后把它固定到中间。
So the rod that’s going from the middle reactor to the bottom, is that also solid?
VINCE:所以说,(02:11:42)所以这个RAW? 从这个金属反应器到在底部的发动机,它们都是固体实心的吗?
KESHE: Yes, everything is solid. Its one piece,
KESHE:是的,所有的都是。
what it is its like a pin, a pinball, a pin-head, and a whole other end of the pin
它像是什么呢?就像鞘这样一个球体。尾端有一个洞。
and in that hole at the center at the bottom gets screwed to the whole structure of the core.
中心这个可以固定到整个反应器的这个中心,
Its very much the game of the Russians and the Americans in the 50’s always say,
这很像是我们50年代讲的美国和俄国之间有趣的事情。
how you make the hole you can fix it to it. [02.12.20]
就是你怎么样去弄一个洞然后还可能把它给固定住,
you know this story, I always repeat it because I think its wonderful how they did. The Americans sens a matchbox to the Russians in the 50’s,
你们知道这个故事吗?就像我之前总去说。50年代时候美国人给俄国人送过去一个火柴盒,
and they waited a while and then they thought oh, the Russians never understood what we sent them, this little matchbox.
然后他们就在那里等。他们以为俄国人不知道他们是什么意思,这个火柴盒,这太愚蠢了,
And then after a while they received a matchbox and they said the stupid people, never understood the Russians.
他们肯定不懂这个是什么。
The Russians sent a message back to the Americans saying look inside the hole into the wire.
然后俄国人就给他们回了一个信息,你们在电线里面就看这个洞,
What it was; was that America sent the finest wire that they could ever produce.
这是什么,就是美国人给他们送去了一个??电线,
They wanted the Russians to see that the wire was so fine that you could not see it in the box.
他想给俄国人看我们有这个技术你们看都看不到里面。
At that time, nobody knew that the Russians had access to the most advanced laser technology.
因为那个时候没有人知道俄国人已经拥有了非常先进的激光技术,
They made a hole through the wire and they sent it back as a tube.
然后他们就把那个穿了个洞,然后送回去的时候就剩下一个管,
This is the story of what we are trying to achieve,
所以这个故事就是我们想要做的事情。
the hole in this pin is so thin its just Armand knows where it is because he made it, somehow
然后整个鞘里面是非常薄的,ARMEN知道是怎么回事儿,因为他在做。
he fiddles with his little allen-keys, and he closes and opens these pins and puts them in and takes them out. But everything solid, its solid copper.
因为他如果想用的要用这个小的扳手,然后把它打开关闭, 把它拿出来,但是想说每一个东西都是固体的铜,
XXX:OK thank you, another question from Issiah is: what happens when you mix gans inside?
VINCE:好的。还有一个问题是??提出来的。在里面混合甘斯的话会发生什么。
KESHE: Nothing they stay separate, go back to book number 2.
KESHE:没有什么事情是不一样的,你去看我的第二本书。
Can I have book number 2 please Marco. If you go back to book number 2 we have a picture to show this especially. […]
你们能不能递给我的我的第二本书,如果你们回头看我的第二本书, 我特意的去放了一个图片。
你再说一遍。我现在需要找一下这个图片,等我1秒钟。
We thought, because at that time it was early times of gans.
当时我们想因为那个时候,就是很早以前。
Yes in picture number 40,
在这个图片,就是40和42号图片,
yes 2 pictures. You see the yellow gans and the green gans, you cannot mix gans’, you see the separation because the spherical ball adds all kind of energy,
你可以看到黄色和绿色的甘斯。你不能够去混合甘斯, 你能够去看到他们的分离状况,因为它们是球体会吸收不同的能量。
they stay separate and we put two picture of this on.
它们保持球体的形状,我们放了2个图片在这个上面。
When you do a higher speed rotation you will see that they look like they mix but they never mix.
但是当你用一个更高的速度去旋转的话,你会看到这个,它们看起来像是混合在一起的。
If you wash them they separate.
但是你去清洗它们的话,你就会发现它们分离。
If you have the aluminum plate with the proper copper nano coating,
如果你用你的铝片去纳米涂层的话
you see the green and the white mixing, there is a way you can separate the greens from the whites.
你会看到绿色和白色混合在一起,有方法去分离这个绿色和白色,
So its like bowls, they are mixed but they stay in a sphere of their own.
所以就是说这些球根本不会混合。
Understand that the gans is a bowl of an atom or a molecule that we are looking at.
就是理解一下甘斯,比如你看到的分子或者原子就是一个球,
Which in the world of physics you need huge electronic systems to even see the electron because of rotation.
然后在物理世界里你需要很大的发电系统去看电子,由于在旋转中,
Every single gans you see is one molecule energy,
每一个单独的甘斯你看到的是一个分子的能量
plasma. Every little dot you see, every little bowl you see in your gans
等离子体,那么每一个小点,小球你看到的在甘斯
is the first time man can see the molecule with the naked eye.
里面都是人类第一次用肉眼能够看到这个单独的分子存在。
So you see so many of them, they are still different colours but we can mix them.
所以你可以看到就是在很多方式下,它们有很多不同的颜色会混合,
But the difference is that they share energy, they share gravitational magnetic field,
但是不同的是它们会分享能量,还会分享磁引力场的流动。
so in some cases in them trying to match and not to steal, in trying to give too much, they
它们在某种程度上来说它们试着去匹配,而不是去偷走,或者给太多
become a new colour. This is like when God says ‘thou shall not steal’, even in the plasma world this exists.
就变成新的集合,就像我说的(02:16:10)??不是永恒的。 甚至是在等离子体世界这个也存在的。
Next Question?
下一个问题。
The next question is from the lovely Mrs. Dr. Elia:
VINCE:下一个问题来自我们可爱的ELIYA医生,
could we accept pelvic reactor in body how earth core reactors show in your picture?
我们能不能够允许一个像是地球这样中心反应器一样,在我们身体里面有一个粉末状的反应器。
KESHE: What is pelvic?
KESHE:什么粉末状的?
XXX:The pelvic reactor.. the intestinal reactor. I think thats what you mean Elia
VINCE:这个PERID?在测试中,我以为你应该知道。
KESHE: Is it medical terminology, she has to show that she is cleverer than us.
KESHE:ELIYA应该自己回答,她比我们聪明。
Go on Elia, explain it to us.
I think she is in the live stream, we are just waiting for a reply..
VINCE:我想她现在在LIVESTREAM上需要等待回应。
. I dont have any questions yet.She just posted yes.
那么接下来就没有问题了。好的,
Pelvic is three one,
她在SKYPE上跟我说好的了。 KESHE:她说什么好的了?她为哪个问题说好的了?
oh we will speak about this later on in the medical section.
那么我们以后再说吧。在医疗环节上。
I think someone asked can you fill up a core with more gans,
我看到有一些人说你能不能把你的反应器核心里加入更多甘斯,
I think it was from Brad. It says: Can you fill the reactors with too much gans?
我认为好像是BRETT提的问题。这个问题是你能不能用更多的甘斯去装进你的反应器。
You cannot fill it with what it cannot absorb.
KESHE:你不能加入太多以至于它不能够吸收,
We tried it, Armand waits and waits for the water to sink, for the sediments
我们试过。ARMEN也在等这个水,还有甘斯的聚集物去稳定下来,
of the gans to settle but eventually he extracts it.
然后去提取这个水,
He extracts the water and adds more gans and then we still have more water
然后再多加一些甘斯。然后我们去看一看更多水会怎么样,
because the gravitational field still keeps a tighter connection but less water
因为这个磁场仍然去给出一个更加紧密的连接,但是少于剩下的水,
due to the gravitational mass. You saw this one at the beginning of the first time we had the gans.
由于它的重量。就像一开始的,我们看到我们在最开始做的,
The more water we take more it goes on, the more water.
我们拿越多越它就走的越远,然后我们又拿更多的水,
Its just that in the gravitational magnetic field it squeezes the water out but they still need that separation from each other
因为在磁引力场的压力下它会挤出这个水,它仍然需要它们各自之间的分离,
and in that separation there is still some atomic molecular materials stays like water or hydrogen.
在这个分离下它仍然是原子的材料,然后它停留下水还有氢一样。
OK any other question?
好的。还有问题吗?
XXX: We are down to 13kg 32mg.
现在10点半了,我还有一些事情。 VINCE:现在是13.32了吗?
KESHE: Ah that means we are losing weight, its going for a marathon. We have got to see if we go bellow 11.62.
KESHE;是的。它在减重。我们需要去看,如果它达到11.64公斤以下的话。
this is what the process is, as I explained to you a lot, I am on the live stream,
这就是这个过程。就像我在直播时经常解释的那样,
you see the behaviour of the gans. It can only take what the environment gives to it, and what it gives to the environment
你去看甘斯的行为方式。你可以只去吸收环境给予你的还有你给予环境的,
and finds its balanced position. Yeah its 13.32, its still coming down.
然后找到一个平衡的位置,是的。现在是13.32.它仍然在改变。
The position is, if by the fourth reactor or the sixth reactor is to be out.
我们的这个位置就是第四个反应器或者第六个反应器拿出去的话,
By the sixth reactor. Dont forget though, its still there.
现在这个第六个反应器是拿出去,但是不要忘记它仍然存在在那,
Now because it is not rotating doesnt mean it has disappeared.
不是说它不旋转就意味着它消失了。
Its fields are still dynamic, its still in the liquid and they interact with other cores.
它的场仍然是动态的还在液体当中,它和其他的反应器中心相互作用
So we have to see what changes are made because of no physical rotation, it has changed its speed of the leakage.
,所以你需要知道发生了什么改变,由于没有这种物理上的旋转,所以它改变了它的渗漏的速度。
I forgot to explain to you in the first part let me explain something very very simple but fundamental in physics,
其实这个我在第一个部分我就该给你们讲,但是我忘了, 我给你们解释在物理学里非常简单但是基础的事情,
sorry in a plasma.
不好意思,在等离子体科学里,
In the future, when we start going to space,
在将来,当你到太空中的时候,
or in the coming days and weeks when you start seeing what I’m talking about because you understand it in a very clear way.
或者是从现在开始,你在接下来的时间里看到,如果你理解的非常清楚的话,
We do not go or we do not move to go into different layers of the strength.
我们不是去改变或者去移动进不同强度的层里面,
Earlier on I explained this because this is absolutely fundamental […] [02.21.51]
能不能把这个视频摄像头放上,我要给你解释一下,这个事情是很基础的,
Understand what im trying to explain because it came to my head in one of my talks and I forgot to explain it, I explained it to the knowledge seekers
我需要回到我的座位,因为我移动开了。好的。我现在回到摄像头面前了 ,请试着去理解我在做什么。刚才我脑子里浮现了这个但是我忘记说它了 。我以前和知识寻求者解释过这个。
in the past couple of days.
Lets say this is a reactor.
比如说这是一个反应器,
And lets say this is the gans. In the reactor.
让我们说比如这是一个甘斯在反应器里面,
If you want to change the speed of the plasmatic flow.
如果你想要去改变等离子体的流动的速度,
Or as Marco likes to say the gradient.
或者MARKO经常叫它倾斜度,
You cannot increase the speed of rotation.
你不能去增加它的转数,因为它的转数没有任何意义。
but how you speed up the rotation of the plasma not the core
但是你怎么样去提升你的这个等离子体的转数,而不是核心的转数。
is by injection of plasmatic gravitational current in the inner layers of the gans’.
是通过一个等离子体的磁场的流的注射,在这个甘斯的内层里面。
So what you do in a way by changing it,
所以你要做的就是在这种方式下去改变它,
if you know which one you can increase. Now the core gans become here,
如果你知道哪一个你可以去增加,那么现在这个中心,甘斯来到这里。
instead of here. As you come to the center, your power increases by the facter.
然后甘斯还来到这里,然后你去看一下中心的话,你的这个力量由于这些因素被增加。
Then you go for example at the speed of light,
然后你比如说在这层上你以光速行走的话,
for example here is a thousand times the speed of light in this layer.
在这个层里面是光速的一千倍。
So you change the strength of your plasma and interaction with the other fields in the environment,
然后你是改变了你的等离子体,然后让它和环境里面的其他场进行相互作用。
through change and injection of the gravitational magnetic field or current into the plasma.
通过改变和注入这个磁引力场的等离子体,或者是把这个流注入进等离子体,
So its instantaneous,
所以说它是瞬时的。
you dont need to wait to increase you speed from 20,000 to 30,000,
你不需要去等待,也不需要去增加你的速度,从1千到2万,
that is when your dealing with matter inertia, even though the plasma itself has its own inertia. By impulse,
那就是说当你遇到物质的惯性的时候, 尽管等离子体有它自己的惯性。
by increasing gravitational magnetic field impulse or reducing the magnetical side of the impulse,
通过增加磁引力场的脉冲,或者是减少,就是磁场这方面的脉冲。
you decide in what layer and how much you push your gans materials.
你去解决在哪一个层,然后去推动你的甘斯材料。
So even though you sit in the core you still have that gradient by the order of magnitude in the universe.
所以尽管你坐在中心,你仍然有一个倒退的坡度在一定的数量级上。
So at this level you add the speed of light;
所以在这个等级上你有光速,

  1. At this level you are the speed of light by 100.
    比如说是1.那么在这个等级上你就有光速100,有100倍的光速,
    Here you are by 10,000.
    在这个位置上你就有1万倍的光速,
    so through impulse of the fields you change the position and strength of your magnetic fields plasma
    所以你通过场的脉冲,你改变了位置还有等离子体磁场的场强,
    and you dictate. Here you can go further into the further distance galaxies or stars, where here you want go within the galaxy.
    然后你就去下指令去到更远的位置,比如说星系。
    So the impulse of the current flow of plasmatic magnetic field
    所以这个等离子体的磁引力场的流动的脉冲,
    within the reactor gives you instant reaction where you want it. In a way you open or you kick or bring the plasma towards the center or away from the center
    在这个反应器里面。会在你希望的那个方式下给你一个瞬时的反应, 你去打开或者你去敲。或者你把等离子体带进中心或者带离中心,
    and this will in time, i’ll show you how its done, then it dictates the speed of the motion.
    接下来我再给你们解释它是如何完成的,然后你就会指定你的运动速度。
    So you dont need to increase the speed of the motion and you dont need to go into the physical condition to create it
    所以你不需要去增加你的转速,你不需要去进入到你的物理的条件去创造它,
    you create it with that pulse or current flow.
    用那种脉冲或者用那个流动,
    When we talk about the current in plasma we are talking about magra current,
    当我们在这里讨论到这个流的时候,我们是在谈论磁引力场的流,
    we are not talking about electron or electrical current.
    我们没在说电流。
    Unless I specify that we are speaking about the electric current,
    every time we speak about current we are talking about plasmatic which is gravitational magnetic field.
    可能每一次我谈到这个流的话,它都是等离子体的磁引力场的流。
    Then you suddenly increase your speed or you extract the plasma of the gans to the center
    所以说如果突然在一个速度,你去朝这个中心去提取你的甘斯的等离子体的话,
    and then you go up by the order of magnitude. One of the things that is very easy for you at the moment as you work with the water
    然后你就会在数量级上会向上。有一个非常简单的,对于你们来说,现在你们用到了水,
    and matter and gans is that in the core which we see the copper core, we have a center
    物质,甘斯,比如说在反应器,我们用铜的反应器,我们有一个中心
    which is nano coated, and then we have a reactor. Then here as we have just seen with the core with rick,
    它是被纳米涂层的,然后我们有一个反应器。 然后就像我们看到了刚才RICK展示的那个反应器一样,
    we have a nono layer like this which goes to the extremes.
    我们有一个这样的纳米涂层,
    What you see, this is that.
    它就是你看到的,
    And in the middle we have water, between this and this.
    然后在中间有水充满了水,
    This is full of water, this is what you extract. And we increase the amount of Co2.
    然后这个地方就是我们去提取,还去增加CO2的量,
    This water, once it gets to this condition is not water in the matter state.
    这个水一旦你得到了这个条件,它就不是物质状态下的水,
    It is water in the gans state and it behaves that way.
    它是甘斯状态下的水,只不过是在那种方式下去行为。
    Even though we extract it as water, this water behaves as a gans.
    尽管我们提取它的时候是作为水来提取,但是它行为模式其实是作为一个甘斯的。
    It does not have a property of a matter, it has a property of the gans of the water.
    它没有物质的形式,它是有甘斯的水的特性,
    This is what we spoke about last week with the medical section with the teaching of it.
    那么这个我们上次公开医疗课上谈论过关于我们的肺,
    Once you breath air in, once the air touches the liquid, this liquid
    在你吸入进去空气进去的一刻,当这个空气碰触到里面的液体的时候,
    because it is produced with conjuncture with the nano layers, and the shape of the long,
    因为它去和纳米涂层就是和肺的形状上去结合的话,
    converts the matter state of what you breath in, to the gans of itself,
    它去转化了你去呼吸进去的物质状态的东西。把它转化成自己的甘斯,
    of that matter. So the liquid here itself in the reactor
    所以在反应器里面的这个液体它本身是磁引力场,
    because its a gravitational magnetic field, its shows its property as a gravitational magentic field, not as an atomic structure in physics.
    所以它展示了磁引力场的性质,而不是在物理学上的原子的结构的性质。
    So the water here is totally in the gans behaviour state while it is in the reactor.
    所以在这里它完全就是一个甘斯状态下的,去这么样去行为的。
    XXX: Is it a different gans state than the gans you have in there or is it the same structure?
    VINCE:所以不同的甘斯状态,这些甘斯是在同样的结构下?
    KESHE: Its the same structure but the behaviour becomes gans. Its behaviour is gans.
    KESHE:它们是同样的结构,但是它们行为上是像甘斯。它们的行为是甘斯。
    Its the same structure as water, its just its behaviour is gans?
    VINCE:非常像是说它是水的结构,但是它行为起来是像甘斯。
    It is the same as the blood, while the blood is in your veins it behaves as the gans blood but you extract it for blood tests
    KESHE:是的。行为上像甘斯,非常像我们的血液, 当血液在血管里的时候就非常。。。。但是当你把它提取出来做血液测试的话,
    it behaves as a matter of it.
    它就非常像物质一样去行为,
    Thats why you can measure there is so much calcium, so much potassium, so much whatever whatever in your blood
    这是为什么你能够在你的血液里检测到钙,钾还有一些什么东西。
    because once the body inside is in a vacuum condition
    因为一旦体内处于真空状态
    and when you extract the blood, it has to behave in the matter condition of the environment.
    当你抽取血液,必须如物质的环境条件
    The second you extract the blood from the vein and leaves the extremity of the physical body,
    从静脉里抽血离开身体的那一刻
    it changes into matter because now you have an electron and a proton but while it is in the body, it behaves exactly like a gans.
    它变成了物质,在身体里时它表现为甘斯,但是现在他是一个电子和一个质子
    Thats what I said, when it is a gans you see it as one molecule,
    这就是我所说的,当它是甘斯时,可以被视作一个颗粒
    when it is matter you cannot see it because it is split between an atom and a proton.
    当它成为物质,就得被视作分离的电子和质子
    This is what you have got to understand, the behaviour in the plasma is different to the behaviour in the matter physical condition.
    这个你得理解,等离子体的行为和物质物理条件是不同的
    And this is one of them, now you have two, one of them is nano layer gravitational magnetic filed
    这只是其中之一,现在有两个了,其中之一是纳米层引力磁场
    […]
    so its changes its behaviour for the two to link up
    所以他转变了表现,使两者联合起来
    […]
    What happened is that the nano layer is in a magnetic state in the center
    纳米层在中间的磁场中
    and the gans is in a gravitational magnetic field. [02.30.57].
    甘斯在引力磁场中
    these two communicate through the gravitational magnetic field,
    两者通过引力磁场交流
    and anything in between cannot become anything else because it is so instantaneous, they can accommodate this transfer of information and energy.
    两者中的任何物质不能变成其他东西,因为它是如此的短暂瞬时,他们可以适应这种信息和能量的转变
    So the water id behaving like a gans.
    所以水表现像甘斯
    So what happens in actual fact,
    所以事实上,
    if this is an electron and this is a proton of the water let’s say..
    假设这是水的电子和质子,
    Its the communication point?No, because this is what we call zero instant communication.
    他们有交流点么?没有,因为这就是我称为的 零瞬时交流
    Here we work with what happens in this state here, we use the column barrier of the atom,
    我们使用了列原子的屏障
    not the column barrier of the plasma of a proton and electron behaviour.
    不是质子和电子行为德 等离子体的列屏障
    Water in this state becomes using the column barrier so it behaves as a gans. As one unit.
    水在此状态下使用了列屏障,所以作为一个整体表现为甘斯,
    So the gravitational magnetic field from the gans on this side
    所以这一侧的甘斯引力磁场
    and of the nano coated material on this side.
    这一侧的纳米涂层
    They go like this and they interact, in that form, and here interacts in this form.
    他们如此互动
    So it does not go as it goes between, it goes in connection in line so the behaviour of the molecules of water
    所以水分子表现为成列链接
    its very much in a gans state of interaction not in a matter state interaction
    很类似甘斯状态而不是物质状态的互动
    because if it was in a matter state interaction the field forces from them,
    因为如果是物质状态
    have to move the electron to be able to transfer.
    两者互动产生的场会使电子可以转移
    Now it uses the field dimension of it which is instantaneous,
    现在用到场的尺寸了,这个场是瞬间的
    so there is no movement of electron. It uses the boundry, the atmosphere of what we call the column barrier, magnetic field.
    所以没有电子的移动,只用到了磁场列障碍也就是边界
    So the water in this instant behaves as a gans but in a matter state.
    所以水在这一刻是处于物质的状态,缺表现为甘斯
    So because this will not merge into this,
    因为这个没有出现
    but the behaviour is as a column barrier magnetic field.
    但是行为表现为磁场的列障碍
    North and south and what you see is north to south and the nano layer in the middle, in the center,
    北边和南边,从北到南,以及中间的纳米层,在中心
    and then the reverse back and it is instantaneous.
    然后瞬间逆转过来
    Any information, and in fact what I said in the beginning, earlier on,
    任何我在开始提到的信息、事实,
    your gravitational magnetic field between the nano layer
    纳米层中的引力磁场
    and the center and the gans is somewhere here.
    以及中心、这里的甘斯
    Depending on the strength of which one it is,
    取决于不同的强度
    and one of the pulses you see outside there in, is trying to find its position, it keeps moving between the two.
    其中的脉冲就是在寻找他的位置,一直在两者中间移动
    And then this is behaviour of the totality of the plasma.
    所以完全的表现为等离子体
    Then in so many ways if you look at the structure of the plasmatory system.
    从不同角度看等离子系统
    As we saw in the belt, the equater, why we have this behaviour.
    从赤道带看,为什么表现如此?
    Within, if you look at what rick shaw does..
    比如看Rickshaw的实验
    I’ll explain it to you and you’ll understand it very interestingly and easy.
    我会解释 你也会觉得很有意思并且能够轻松理解
    The rickshaw does a bowl with a light behind it, with a belt.
    Rickshaw有一个碗,后面有光带
    RICK: On the screen here now Mr. Keshe.
    Rick: 屏幕上现在有了凯史先生
    KESHE: Yeah, and this belt because of the balance gravitational magnetic field,
    好,这个带由于引力磁场的平衡关系
    no field more or less enters of exits.
    没有场可以存在
    Field exit above this line, fields enter below this line.
    场体在这条线以上存在,在线下进入
    Anywhere here is in the neutral but collective gravitational magnetic field with any other cells outside,
    除外聚集引力磁场以及外部的其他细胞,这个位置是中性的
    behaves like the equater,
    单元相互作用,它行为上像一个赤道线一样,
    because here every cell, every single molecule has found its balance. Has literally a nano layer.
    因为在这里每一个单独分子或者细胞都会找到它的平衡。 实际上就是相对于纳米涂层,所以如果你去看这个场,这个结构的话,
    So if you look at the structure the gravitational magnetic field of the earth they go like this.
    就比如说地球的磁引力场像这样的方式去行进的话,
    At certain points they can go this way
    它们实际上是开启了一个特定的点,让它们可以这样走动。
    because here in neutrality, it is like a nano coating,
    然后在这里是一个中立的,像是纳米涂层的,
    nothing can enter, nothing can exit. And this is very important, very fundamental when you start on your reactors
    没有东西可以进入,也没有东西可以存在。这个在你开始启动你的反应器之前你要理解,因为它是非常基础的。
    in how you, I explained this to the knowledge seekers before,
    我和知识寻求者解释过,就是你有4个反应器,
    is how you have your four cores in the base and the top.
    然后在底部和顶部,底部,
    How you change the position of this belt will dictate the direction of your craft. [02.36.00]
    然后你怎么样能起改变这个带子的位置,然后去指令你的飞船的方向的流动的方向。
    Because it is this which dictates the position of the plasma in the middle.
    因为用这个的话,它就能够下一个指令关于你的中心的自由的等离子体,
    If you put two now in this direction, your belt,
    如果你在这个方向放2个这个带子的话,
    your know how to do it, in time you will understand how to do it. So your position now moves here, this becomes your new directional flow.
    那么你知道你以后就会知道怎么做了, 所以现在这个位置就移动到这里,这个成为你的新的流动方向,
    Dont move things, you move things and it creates a condition and the condition gives you the effect you need.
    别去移动东西,因为你去创造一个条件的话,创造这个条件会给你需要的影响,
    This is the time, now when you look at the reactor cores, you look at it as a total inaderline, but when you open it in a belt condition.
    所以这个时间到了,你就去看你的反应器的话,作为整个的一个连接, 如果你打开它的话,你会看到这个带子,然后你可以看到它的条件,
    This property of the belt you use for the positioning
    还有你可以利用它的特性,然后去定位在你想要的你的反应器中心在哪里。
    where you want the central core to be. In the future this dictates if you want to go to the left or to the right, to the bottom or to the north west at such a degree
    将来你就可以用它去下指令,你可以左右上下,或者在某个角度, 比如去北极南极,
    because you dictate the position of this belt and in a way, because this is magnetic gravitational field, if some is axonal there, is now axonal there.
    因为你会指令这个带子的位置, 所以这个磁引力场会停留在这里,
    So the two axis decide where it is going to be.
    然后就像我在这里画了2个X一样,
    This is extremely important when it comes to system control
    这个在你想控制你的系统的时候极为重要,
    and in how you effect your reactors in controlling it individually or collectively.
    还有你怎么样去单独或者整体去影响你的反应器.
    XXX:But it cant be a physical control or else it would be too slow, is that right?It is not physical control, it is a […]
    VinCE:所以它不能是一个物理上的控制,或者说太慢。 KESHE:对的。不是物理上的控制。
    it is a unit, you have built it, it is here, and then you can see how you can control.
    那么这套装置我们会给你们展示,我们在这里做的。然后你会看到你会怎么样去控制,
    It is a monitoring control through gans’.
    它是通过甘斯进行的控制。
    Armand has two little pieces in his pocket, in his hand,
    ARMEN有2个小片在他的手里,
    when he decides. But that carries about the same in the future, I made the cylindrical for him,
    当他可以决定。然后他现在带来的是同样的, 那么将来我为他做一个球体的,然后怎么说呢,就是圆柱形的,
    in the future it will be spherical but it becomes a copy of, so he becomes a part of the system within the system,
    将来会是球体的,但是是它会带一个复制品,所以它会成为在这个系统里面的一个部分,
    This is very very important now that we start teaching about the work of the plasma, you have to understand the structure of the plasma and the behaviour of the plasma.
    这个非常的重要,因为我开始去讲关于等离子体的工作。 你需要去理解这个等离子体的结构还有它的行为。
    KESHE: Any other question?
    还有任何问题吗?
    Go ahead because the question im going to ask is going to be a long one.
    有一个问题LUDMIL他问,
    X: The reactor in the middle with the plasma, isn’t it easy to think the plasma draining the water from the middle?
    和反应器连接在一起,然后和中间的等离子体,是不是就是排出水,然后减少里面的等离子体。
    KESHE: Pardon?
    KESHE:什么?你能再说一遍吗?
    X: To shrink the plasma to the center, isn’t it easy to drain the water from the middle?
    VINCE:去减少这个等离子体,就是去排出这个水。
    KESHE: No, it still goes to the side, it doesnt matter. Gans very much just takes the shape of the container, because its a plasma it behaves like a gas.
    KESHE:不是。它没有关系。甘斯会自己去找一个容器的形状,因为它是等离子体,它有时候行为像一个气体一样
    It will pull the molecules of the water to the boundry of the container.
    会把水分子拉拽到容器边缘。
    And the other thing is, if you turn the motor on the side that is supposed to change the direction of the water I guess?
    LUDMIL:那么就是说如果你在这一侧开启你的发动机是不是就改进了水的方向,我猜。
    KESHE: Yeah but at the moment we do use motors but in the future the plasma will decide itself.
    KESHE:是的。,,,,但是将来等离子体可以自己去决定,去控制。 好的
    OK thanks. RICK: If you look at the picture I turned my apparatus sideways and ran it and it still has exactly the same band.
    RICK:我们来看一下这个图片,就是我把它侧着放,它仍然有同样的,
    You can turn it at any angle.
    不管从什么角度来说,
    Once your over about 5 or 6 or 8 hundred RPM,
    当它超过没分钟800转的时候。
    then it doesn’t mater, it has the same band. You could turn it upside down or right-side up, its all the same band.
    没关系,他么都是同样的,比如说你把它们头朝下反过来。
    The gravity doesnt really effect it at that point, its under its own gravity system.
    这个重量在那一点上不回去怎么影响到它,它是一个自己的重力系统。
    KESHE:Yeah thats what I explained, you can use this property for the direction of the motion.
    KESHE:是的,这就是我解释的。你可以去利用它的方向,它的性质,
    In the future you can use this in a gans condition,
    将来你可以用这个甘斯的条件,
    for injecting materials into the body.
    用于注入材料到身体里。或者直接去影响它,还有任何问题吗?
    Any other question?
    我们要去解决那个长问题了。
    We are going for that long question, what is it?
    RICK:我们来看一下这个图片,就是我把它侧着放,它仍然有同样的,不管从什么角度来说,当它超过没分钟800转的时候。没关系,他么都是同样的,比如说你把它们头朝下反过来。这个重量在那一点上不回去怎么影响到它,它是一个自己的重力系统。 KESHE:是的,这就是我解释的。你可以去利用它的方向,它的性质,将来你可以用这个甘斯的条件,用于注入材料到身体里。或者直接去影响它,还有任何问题吗? 我们要去解决那个长问题了。
    XXXL It is that question that you said you would try to answer on this workshop and it had to do with Moses.
    BRETT:对。这是一个长问题,你说你要试着去回答这个长问题。是跟摩西有关的。
    Yep, I knew that it would be a long one, but I was dying to hear it.
    我知道这个问题非常长,
    I was really waiting for that answer and I think a lot of people were.
    但是我非常希望等到你的答案,因为我想很多人也这么想。
    Well whats the question, could you elaborate a bit about what exactly the question is?
    RICK:是什么问题?你能够具体解释一下吗?
    KESHE:你记不记得这个问题?
    XXX: I think if we just give it a moment, Issiah has some notes so he could probably bring the exact question that was brought up about Moses.
    BRETT:我可能需要一点时间把它给写下来,关于我提出的这个关于摩西的问题。
    I think it has something to do with when he was going up the hill, and that he was different when he was coming down the hill.
    我想关于他是在地狱里面是怎么的,从地狱降落到这里是怎么样做的。
    KESHE: Yeah if I start speaking this is going to go on for one or two hours because you cannot start talking about the prophet of the Gods with out the others.
    KESHE:如果我要开始讲这个的话,可能要花上1.2个小时。你知道我们不能够去讨论上帝的先知和其他人。
    What happened happens to all the prophets of God in the past,
    这些发生在所有过去的上帝派遣下来的先知身上,
    when they receive the message, they receive it in through the soul of the man.
    当他们收到了信息的时候他们都是通过了作为人的灵魂去接收的。
    Then when they see the effect of the message,
    当他们看到了这个信息的影响,就是带给他们的,
    what it brings them physically, they change their behaviour to the behaviour of the man.
    在肉体上的。他们就会把他们的行为调整到人的行为上,
    And we have seen this Muhammad, and blessed soul of Christ and it is the same with Moses.
    我们可以看到这个事情,发生在默罕默德???身上?(02:43:02)大部分人认为它是摩西的活化身。
    When he received the message on the mountain, when he received the message with the soul.
    当他在那个山上得到信息的时候,他是用灵魂接受到这个信息的。
    He wrote it as the commands.
    他把它写下来作为一个接收到的指令,
    When he left the mountain, he became the man because he decided which ones he wanted to use,
    他离开那座山后它就成为人类。因为他决定了他想要用哪个去执行,
    that he could give to his flock, that he could control
    他能够去执行把哪个给他的群众,以至于它能够去控制,
    and then he used this for his position as a man not as a prophet.
    然后他就利用了这些,对于他自己的位置,不是作为一个先知者,而是作为一个人类。
    So he received the message as a prophet
    所以他运动他的时候是作为人类,而不是像一个先知者一样,
    and then he used it as a man for his physical positioning.
    他用这个信息作为他成为一个人的定位的信息。
    Then we when you do that you receive what we call the same level of the soul of the man not the soul of the prophet.
    他通过这么做的话就是在一个人类等级上的灵魂而不是先知者的灵魂,
    Moses received, blessed is his name,
    摩西接受了(02:44:12)之名,
    a full message.
    充分完整的信息。
    Then he decided which one he would like to give so that is suited him.
    他决定哪个信息是他想给予别人,
    He received the message as a messenger,
    能够让他去调整,他作为一个传讯者去接受这个信息,
    he gave the message as a man.
    但是他发出信息的时候是以人的形态,
    he gave the message as a man. And thats where he broke the covenant.
    所以这就是为什么他破坏了这个指令。
    And thats where he broke the covenant. We see the same structure with the other prophets,
    我们在其他先知者上也看到了同样的结构,
    and thats where it has come. And in fact the whole commands and the whole covenant with Moses,
    同样的事情。这就是他怎么来的。实际上整个的这个指令,还有整个来自摩西的契约,
    was one thing: thou shall not steal.
    就是一件事情。这个地方(02:44:55)??
    It was put in different forms and shapes but the others which we were discussing before, he received more than 12 commandments.
    它是在不同的形态不同方式下被释放的。 这些我们以前也讨论过。他其实接受到了多余12条的指示。
    He decided which he would use for him,
    但是他自己缺决定哪一条适用于他,
    had he given them all he would have achieved the balance which was decided.
    然后他可以去利用,他获得了全部但是却决定能够平衡的接受,
    And then he saw with this he could gain position in physicality.
    然后他看到利用这个他可以得到肉体上的一个位置。
    And then as we know a lot of Jewish, I come from a Jewish background im blooded cohand and im blooded as a sayat [? 02.45.30]
    所以就像我们知道的,大部分的犹太人, 因为我来自由犹太的背景,()我有这个血统,作为一个标签??,
    So both sides go to the deepest sides of the religions. To me its all the same, its all equal.
    所以是两方面,关于这个宗教(02:45:50)对于我来说它们都是一样平等的,
    So you understand that the Christ and Moses and Muhammad,
    所以你会理解就是基督,摩西,或者默罕默德
    they received the message through the soul and they did as a prophet, as a messenger.
    作为一个传讯人,他们通过灵魂接受这些信息
    The messenger in the universe is the one who receives the message to give it to their own level of being.
    弥赛亚,也就是上帝信使,就是某个接受了信息然后传递给和他同等类型存有的人
    And in the level of man, somehow became like a Chinese whisper according to the prophet.
    据先知所言,人类的同等类型,变成了中国传道者
    Then the people who use that religion use that same Chinese whisper to suit them
    然后人们使用同样的信仰来适应
    because they followed the example of the boss.
    因为他们模仿传道者
    If you look at what Moses did, if you go into the historical data, go into history not looking at Moses as a prophet
    如果查看历史,而不是查看摩西作为先知的所作所为
    then you know the atrocities done by Moses as a military man.
    就可以知道摩西是一个有暴力行径的军人
    How can one of the commandments be thou shall not kill, but one kills.
    上帝的戒律中有戒杀,但是怎么摩西在杀人?
    Thou shall not kill, what does that mean? It means thou shall not steal life.
    你们不应该杀,这是什么意思?意思是你们不应该偷走生命
    And we know from history that Moses killed, or orders the killing of all the male species from the tribe that supported him and brought him where he was.
    历史中,我们知道摩西杀人,他命人杀了部落中的全部男性,这个部落曾经支持他并且把他带回他原本的地方
    We saw the same thing in a village in northern Holland,
    在荷兰北部的村落里,可以看到同样的事情
    I used to go there frequently.
    我曾经经常去那里
    Hitler ordered the killing of all the male species in that village because a man shot a general,
    希特勒曾命人杀光了一个村子的雄性生命,因为有个人杀死了一个将军
    and nobody would say which general it was, he ordered the killing, even the cat males were killed.
    没人知道哪个将军,他的屠杀连公猫都没有放过
    Copy of what because Hitler came from a Jewish background.
    希特勒来自犹太背景,
    He followed the example of his own line of connection and acceptance.
    他继承
    He repeated what Moses did thousands of years later on.
    重复了摩西几千年前做的事情
    Once you are accepted in the covenant,
    一旦你接受了契约
    the covenant stays the same because that is what you do.
    契约就会保持不变
    If you are a member of the gay club you stay with the gay club, you dont go to the lesbian club as a gay.
    如果你是男同性恋者,你就不可能变成女同性恋
    So this is what we call covenant, your soul has a covenant with the soul you have accepted.
    所以这就是我们称为契约,这个契约就是你灵魂已经接受的
    And the covenant is the same with the prophets, and its not just to do with the earth, its the same for all the up coming and physical entities in the universe [02.48.35].
    这个对于这些先知它们的契约,其实这个不仅仅针对地球, 同时适用于对宇宙中即将到来的那些物质的存在,
    The lower god is equal to all his creatures and we see this change.
    上帝的爱对于所有生物来说都是一样。然后我们也看到了这种改变,
    They receive the message as a covenant between the creator and the created, and at that point some change it to suit them, for what they see they gain position.
    他们在这个造物者和被造物出来的东西之间像契约一样去接受一种信息, 然后在某一点上它们去改变它,把它能够适应它们自己, 然后获得一定的地位。
    This is something I’ve been very aware of it in my physical existence and ive tried to keep away from it.
    因为这个事情是我非常担心我自己的肉身的存在,所以我一直要离它很远。
    Its very hard to try and understand both sides of the fence that your on.
    这对于我来说非常难以理解藩篱的两面,
    But we have seen the failure with Moses,
    但是我们看到了摩西身上的失败。
    and the same failure happened with Christ.
    同样的失败发生在基督身上,
    And the people around them used them to be benefited by them and the ones that came after them did the same thing.
    在他的名字下,人们围绕着它,习惯从它身上获益, 然后像他那种方式获益,然后才会追逐同样的事情,
    There is something very very interesting, what happened with Christ, what happened with Christianity.
    有些事情非常非常有趣,就是发生在基督和基督教,
    Look at what they tell you, look at Christmas and what you set up.
    去看看他们告诉了你们什么。看一下你们建立的你们的圣诞节,
    You say that there were three kings who gave three gifts to the Christ,
    你们说有3个贤士,带了礼物去给基督,
    this is added to the 300 years later in a different form
    这是在之后的300年以不同方式加进去的,
    because Persia did not have three kings, Persia has a three kings law at that time,
    因为波斯没有东方三贤士,波斯在那个时候有3个法老。
    it used to be called ‘Mazdaism ‘.[?02.50.05]. The Vatican has done everything it can to wipe everything off the internet about Mitztriesen.
    过去被称为拜火教,梵蒂冈做了所有可能的事情,从网上抹去“拜火教”
    Most of the Romans were Mitztrians but the people who believed in Christianity they came in a different background.
    大部分罗马都是拜火教徒,基督徒来自另外的背景
    So what it is, is they merged the three together, the people with the rich belief of the rich society to the common man.
    但是发生了什么,就是他们把3样东西合并在一起了。
    In Mitztriesen, the three kings are the three gifts, kings give gifts, kings give you presents with quality.
    在拜火教中,三贤士就是三个礼物,贤士给了礼物,贤士赠予品质
    We call it […] ? [02.50.45], which means talk correct, think correct and act correct.
    我们称为身口意,也就是说话正确,思想正确以及行为正确
    These are the three gifts which in the language of Christianity has changed,
    这是这3个礼物。然后这3个礼物在基督教的语言里面被改变了。
    the gift of three kings of Persia.
    就是关于这个从波斯的三个贤士得到的礼物,
    It means think correct, act correct and talk correct. Kadoronik means your behaviour […] ? [02.51.08].
    意味着思考正确,行动正确,说话正确。()意味着你的行为,
    This all comes from thou shall not steal, now you understand what it means when you have the gift from the three kings.
    这来源于戒律:戒偷,现在可以理解了,从三贤士那里获得了礼物
    When you go to the thurashta logo when you go to thurasta, you see the two wings
    如果你去看那个??的标志,(02:51:33)可以看到2个翅膀
    and one on the top on his head which says, go on the internet you will find it straight away,
    其中一个在头的顶部,我们说你们需要去网络上查一下,然后能直接查到,
    one wing says Kadoronik, [..] nik means perfect, to be correct.
    其中一个翅膀说???,意思就是说完美的,是正确的。
    This goes back again to when the Muslims came to Iran, I have said this before, when the Arabs came to Iran to convert the Zoroastrianism
    当穆斯林抵达伊朗是,我之前说过这个,当阿拉伯人到达伊朗转变拜火教徒
    who were Muslim, beheaded them because they wouldnt come and wouldnt do.
    穆斯林被砍头,因为他们不愿意信奉伊斯兰教
    They said to them ‘why dont you cover the face of your woman?’
    他们说你们为什么不用面纱罩住你们女人的面部
    the answer of the Iranian was simple, ‘we cover our own eyes that we dont look at what we do not own, that is not ours so why should we cover the face of the woman’.
    伊朗人给出的答案很简单,我们会盖上眼睛 不看不属于我们的东西,为什么要遮上女人的脸?
    And that is were it becomes a separation of their culture and the Arabs culture.
    这就是阿拉伯文化和波斯文化的区别
    So what you see is the prophets receive the message in the different form and then they change it,
    所以你看到先知们接受不同形式的信息,然后改变它,
    even with Muhammad, blessed is his name.
    甚至是默罕默德,以他的圣名,
    There is a huge mystery in the world of Islam, about the black stone of Mecca.
    在伊斯兰国家有一些很神奇的事情,在麦加的黑石它来自于哪呢?
    Where did it come from, why is it there, why is it so holy.
    它从何而来,为什么存在于此,缘何神圣。
    We show it in the videos, in the recordings in the future, about how that stone got there, now I explain it to you for the first time.
    我们以后会为你们展示这个视频,或者纪录片, 它为什么会存在在那里。今天是我第一次给你们解释这件事情。
    It was known by the Arabs who were there.
    当时那里的阿拉伯人知道一切
    Were this black stone is, used to be a holy place,
    这个黑石是一个神圣地点
    it was like a temple with statues that people worshiped
    类似有神像的庙宇,供人膜拜
    and these stones were brought up in different sizes to be carved and shaped in the manners, as we see for example in India.
    这些石头看起来是带到那里的时候是以不同的大小, 不同的形态,就像是被刻出来的一种形式,比如说在印度,
    The richer you were the larger the stone you brought from wherever you you were from to be carved
    就像是在印度,你越有钱,你越去把你带来的越大的石头去进行雕刻。
    and this stone was brought in but never carved.
    但是这个黑石被带到这里但是从未被雕刻过。
    And when Muhammad, blessed is his name, went to Palestine and understood that you can have a belief without the statue
    然后当默罕默德以他的圣名,当他到巴勒斯坦的时候, 他就理解,他说他可以拥有一种信仰,不需要这种雕像,
    when he came in touch, dont forget, Muhammad was a merchant.
    当他和它接触的时候,因为你要记得默罕默德是一个商人。
    He saw how Christians have no statues and how Jews have no statues
    他看到为什么基督教没有这些雕像呢。然后犹太人那里也没有,
    and us we have no statues. So when he came back to Mecca he destroyed all the statues. […]
    所以当他会到麦加的时候,他就把那些雕像都破坏掉了。
    So the statues were destroyed, but the stone stayed and thats how this stone got there.
    然后这个黑石被留下来,因为它是没有被雕刻过的。所以雕像被破坏, 石头留下来,所以这是为什么那个石头会被留在那里。
    They brought the stone to cut it, and the black stone has more power because you have more fear of it, you pay more to it but it was never cut.
    所以这个相对于别的石头来说,这个黑石像是有更大的力量一样, 然后人们对它恐惧就必须要付出一些东西,它是没有被雕刻切断过的。
    It was brought in, statues of these things were seen in there, were seen different cut of aestasia?.
    我们这类的雕像,我们看到很多,比如在印度和东亚, 所以我们就知道为什么这个石头会留在那里的这样一个神秘。
    Now you understand the mystery of how this stone got into this place and why its there and how its become a point of worship.
    现在变成了人们朝拜的一个地方,
    What happened? You have to understand Muhammad, blessed is his name,
    所以到底发生了什么呢?默罕默德以他的圣名,
    came to be a messenger, for his tribe,
    他来到这里成为一个传信者,
    and he saw the incorrectness of it, and he did not want it to become for him that people have a fear.
    然后为了他的试炼的。然后他想要去纠正它,他不像让他成为人们看到他的时候变得恐惧,
    He saw how the Romans, and how the Christians and the different name used the cross and the body of the man.
    他看到了这个罗马人,天主教教徒,还有基督教, 是怎么样去以不同的之名去利用十字架和人的身体的,
    So he said I dont even want me face to be drawn,
    所以他说我觉得不需要有任何一个人类的这种面貌需要画上去,
    that nobody can use it to abuse it.
    然后使得他再被人类所滥用,
    And now it has become a large problem between the Muslims and the Christian world, they draw a face of Muhammad, blessed is his name,
    所以现在在穆斯林和基督教徒他们之间就有一个大问题, 是不是要以默罕默德的圣名他的脸在上面。
    and the Muslims say, he asked for his face never to be drawn
    因为穆斯林说过不想把他的脸画在上面。
    because he saw how the man abused the body of the Christ.
    所以这就是人们如何滥用基督之身的。
    The abuse came. You go to a church, you wear a cross,
    你去教堂的时候,你会带一个十字架,
    understand why you are being forced to accept a cross not the feature of the man.
    去理解下为什么你被迫使去接受这个十字架,不是一个人的特征。
    Cross is a sign of Romans in the line of punishment,
    这个十字架是天主教的一个象征,是惩罚之线。
    if you did not follow you were put on the cross.
    如果你不去追随的话,你就会被钉在十字架上。
    So the symbol of fear is used in conjunction by the people who run the organisation as when you see the cross to you
    所以这样一个恐惧的象征,就被结合运用在那些去被运 作一些组织的人利用,如果你看到对你而来的十字架,
    it is a sign of the church but in subconscious if you dont follow we out you on it, and what they do is put a man, blessed is his name, on the cross,
    它其实是教堂的十字架的一个象征,但是潜意识里来说,如果你不去追随 的话,我就把你钉在上面。就是他们做了什么呢?就是将这个。。。 也就是基督钉在了十字架上,
    Christ on the cross. It a way of control, it is not the way that the religion was supposed to be.
    我们成为十字架上的基督,这是一种控制。这不是宗教应该有的样子,
    And this came through what we call now the illuminatus.
    这些经历之后,我们现在就称他们为先觉者。
    Religion became, fear became a point of money making.
    宗教还有他们把这种对它的恐惧变成赚钱工具,
    Christ made the same mistake during his life,
    基督在他的生命里也犯了这样同样的错误。
    the physical punishment of being put on the cross was what he made the difference between the line of prophet and physicality,
    肉体上的惩罚就是被钉在十字架上,就是他作出了界限先知者和物体这条界限,
    and the physicality was punished not the soul.
    他去说被惩罚的是肉体,而不是他的灵魂。
    So if you look in all the churches, all the priests wear a cross not with Christ on it.
    所以你去看一下,在所有的教堂,所有这些牧师神父会带一个十字架,
    This means the line of punishment and its going into the subconscious so people dont understand because Romans rule was we put you on the cross.
    上面是没有基督的,这个意味着惩罚的标志,这个就是进入到人们的潜意 识,所以人类不知道,因为按照这个天主教的这种教令来说,我们把你钉 在十字架上,
    So this is the line of fear which you have accepted with the covenant with Christ, blessed is his name.
    所以这个就是一条恐惧的界限,把你连接到这种你所接受的或者你和它之 间的一个契约,然后以十字架之名保佑他的圣名,
    In reality there should be no cross worn anywhere with the name of christ
    在实际生活中无论在哪里都不应该有十字架,以十字架之名,
    and the one who wears the cross with the Christ, you have already accepted the will to be punished,
    那么一个人带了一个十字架,他就在这个十字架上带了一个十字架, 他就接受了从一开始就服从被惩罚,
    so you’re a subordinate because if I dont do correct
    所以你就将对于他来说是一个下级的 因为如果我不去做正确的事情
    I’ll be put on the cross and then comes the financial punishment and the confession which has been built into it.
    我就会被钉在十字架上,然后就会被植入这种肉体经济上的物质上的惩罚和告诫,
    Christ said this is my body, this is my blood, he never punished.
    基督说过这是我的血液这是我的身体,我从来不去惩罚任何人,
    Punishment; and if you look back into the depth of the illuminates;
    他从来不去惩罚。关于这个惩罚,如果你回去看这些先知者们的路途,
    comes back in the original conversion of the Metztriesen.
    再回去看一下这个拜火教的原始习俗,
    So the financial arm of the Chritianity has become separate from the soul of Christ
    所以这些基督教的现在用于所谓的经济部门,
    and now that we see the structures which are built for punishment, you are going to confess
    已经从基督的灵魂中分离出去了。所以你看到 现在的这种结构被建立起来,就是你进去受到惩罚,你进去告诫,
    and you are going to pay for punishment.
    然后你还未它花钱被惩罚。
    What you haven’t punished in un-punishable because if thou shall not steal, which was the first commandment given to Moses, then none of it would have happened.
    如果说汝不能偷窃,这是摩西被给予的第一个指令,那么没有人就会被惩罚,
    Now you understand it. There are the failings with Buddha,
    现在你就会理解了,这个同样的错误失败发生在佛陀身上。
    there are the same kind of failures with Krishna,
    这种同种的失败也发生在克里希那身上,
    there are the same failures with the holy priest in South America,
    同样的错误也发生在发生在南美大祭司身上,
    it is not just the three which we use in the West.
    这个失败不是只发生在我们所说的那西方的那三个人身上。
    Understanding the separation between the soul of the prophet
    去理解一下,就是这种分别,关于当那一刻先知者
    when they receive the message of God, and what they used it to fit themselves to be adorned to what they wanted.
    从上帝那里得到了信息,他们的灵魂和他们用它去满足他们自己, 就是成为他们不是被赋予的那种使命成为那样子的这样的区别。
    Nobody should talk wrong of Muhammad
    没有人能够去谈论关于默罕默德,
    or his beautiful soul of Christ or Moses,
    还有他美丽的灵魂,还有基督美丽的灵魂,还有上帝之爱,摩西。
    but when we praise them we praise their soul and the covenant they had with the creator. [03.00.12]
    所以当我们去赞美他们的时候去是赞美他们的灵魂,。。。。
    So next time when you see a priest in front of you with a cross you should understand that you should not be punished and that you should have no fear.
    所以下一次你看到一个带着十字架的牧师, 你要知道你不是本来就应该被惩罚的,所以你不用带着恐惧,
    A true priest wears the body of Christ not a cross and not a body on the cross.
    真正的牧师是带着基督的身体存在,而不是十字架。
    Religion has to be acceptance of a covenant and has to be with love and care,
    所以它不应该是一个带着十字架的人类。这个宗教还有我 们能够接受的契约,应该是爱和关怀,
    not with the fear of punishment. It has never worked, it will never work but it makes a lot of people a lot of money.
    不是对惩罚的恐惧。这个不应该发生,也绝不应该用它这么做, 但是很多人这样的赚了很多钱。
    I said to if time be last time I dismantled every brick within Vatican and this is the first brick,
    我跟你们说过,可能是上一次,我会拆下梵蒂冈里面的每一瓦,这是我要破除的第一片砖,
    let no priest ever wear a cross,
    就是没有牧师要带一个十字架。
    then you will find that the the thinking will become different
    然后你会发现思考方式,
    talking will become different, and then we come to the essence of being: loving, caring and being at peace with ourselves and being at peace with others.
    人的言论都会变得不同,人类就会得到一个精髓, 关于爱关怀,和平,对他人自己都平和,
    Not out of fear but out of equality and giving what we like and taking what we need
    不是出自恐惧,而是出自平等,我们可以给与我们想要给与的,获取我们所需要的。
    and this is what I said when you go to the Mosque, when you got to the Church, when you go to the Synagogue,
    这就是我所说的,当你去清真寺,或者基督教教堂,犹太教教堂的时候,
    face the door that you are ready to give for the man who is ready to receive.
    请你面向门,然后你准备好去给那些来接受人,给予他们,
    The understanding is very simple,
    如果你想要理解这个的话其实是非常简单的。
    a lot of people ask me how do you know, what do you know, where do you know.
    很多人就问我,你怎么知道的,你知道什么?你从哪里知道的。
    We are attached, we are connected to your souls and your souls bring messages.
    因为我们是和灵魂连接在一起的,我的灵魂带给我们信息。
    Being a King, being the Pope, being the Iatola, being a monk, being a high priest,
    成为一个国王或者一个教皇(03:03:02)成为一个圣母,成为一个主教,
    we do not need your physicality,
    我们都不是存在一个肉体里面的。
    those who plan to do things we are aware of, we dont need but there is a soul of the man, and there is a soul of what is connected to the man.
    那些企图做一些事情的时候,我们都知道。我们不需要这些, 因为有人的灵魂,然后这个灵魂是会连接在他们身上的,
    So now you understand where Moses went wrong,
    所以现在你就知道摩西在哪里做错了。
    where Christ went wrong; Christ went wrong has been wiped a lot of it but in the Jewish historical books
    还有基督做错的地方,但是他已经被洗刷掉很多了。但是你在这个犹太人的历史书里
    you have to go and read the behaviour of Christ and why he went on that cross,
    你可能需要回去读一下,然后你就会知道到底发生了什么, 他为什么被钉在十字架上了,
    it is not for me to say because I know.
    然后我就不说了,因为我知道。
    The same went for Muhammad, blessed is his name.
    同样的事情发生在默罕默德身上,保佑他的圣名,
    And then people around him saw his name as a way to make money
    然后围绕这他们周边的人类,看着他们的行为,但是把他们当做一种赚钱的形式,
    and now we have the huge establishments that the religions have finances.
    所以现在这种形式就变成宗教变成一个巨大的金融部门,
    Thats why I say with Keshe foundation, there will be no religion, religion will be in your soul and you being a judge of yourself
    所以这就是为什么我总是说在凯史基金会,在我的时间里面, 没有宗教,宗教是停留在你灵魂里的东西。你应该成为你自己判断的标准,
    and knowing if you have taken too much to give back to where you have taken it from and then there will be peace.
    你要知道如果你获取太多的话你就该归还回来,那样的话就会有和平。
    For me to punish the people who are trying to destroy me is very easy.
    对于我来说,想要去惩罚那些试图去摧毁我的人,这样的事情很简单,
    But what I do is I just give to them, I give them through the soul and in time they find they do everything and it still goes wrong.
    但是我要做的事情就是给予,我通过灵魂去给予, 所以随着时间他们会发现他们做任何事情还是往错误的地方去
    Even within my own knowledge seekers, there is an enemy within us
    甚至就在我们自己的知识寻求者里面也有敌人。
    but I keep silence. Its for him to walk away not for me to say it to him.
    但是我选择保持沉默,不是我去处置他,而是他自己选择走的。
    I was poisened by one of the knowledge seekers, not from outside.
    我不是外人而是被知识寻求者里面的一个人下毒。
    So is there a Judas in the soul, yes.
    所以说是不是在这个灵魂里有一个犹大?是的。
    But I have to be neutral and take the physical pain.
    但是我不得不选择中立,然后承受这个肌肤之痛。
    If I punish I have gone back to what has happened in the past,
    如果我去惩罚他的话,我又重演了过去的历史,
    but if they punish themselves by not receiving the love and the care and the knowledge, they punish themselves.
    如果他们能够去惩罚他们自己,通过得不到爱, 得不到关怀,得不到这种知识,他们就是在惩罚自己,
    This is what is happening, this is what is going on and it will stop.
    所以这就是正在发生的事情,然后这个也在继续,但是会停止的。
    One of my own knowledge seekers poisoned me with arsenic and through his connections.
    知识寻求者里面的一个人用砷给我下毒,通过他的连接,
    By your law I should behead him but by law I should praise for his soul and the people who support him and finance him to be here.
    在你们的法律里面我应该砍他的头,但是在我的 原则里面我为他的灵魂祈祷,还有那些用经济去支持他们这样做的人,
    But you have to understand if we make the same mistakes that were made by the prophets of the past,
    但是你们必须要明白,如果我还是去和先知们重复这样同样的错误的话,
    man will be delayed in the process of joining the rest of the community.
    那么人类就会再一次(03:05:32)人们就会巨大的共同体的进程上又会推迟了。
    We take the pain but we bless the souls of those who make the mistakes.
    我们现在承受这个痛苦,就是为那些想要犯错的灵魂去祈祷,
    It is very simple, Moses from the time he received the 40 commandments
    这其实非常简单。摩西在他的时代接受了40条指令,
    to the time he came to the bottom with 12, the 28 will have changed the course of the man.
    直到他来到山底带着12条,剩下的28条就在人类的进程中改变掉了,
    But for him it was more important for him to be important and thats why the message came as a man.
    但是对于他来说,那样的话对于他来说是重要的事情, 这就是为什么信息传递来的时候让他以一个人的形式来传递,
    And then we see the muses which happened at the top commander and the number of the now prophet of God killed as many as Moses has done
    然后我们可以看到就是摩西作为一个最高的指令者, 然后大量的这种上帝的先知,去杀害,就像是摩西所做的一样。
    in relation to the number of people who were in the community in which they existed.
    就是在人类存在的这个共同体上
    Read the true history and not what has been filtered and fabricated.
    在一定的比例上被杀害。请你们去读真正的历史,
    Read the true structure of Christianity and where it has come from, the way it has come from Mitztrisen, nothing exits in Christianity the way Moses has brought it
    不要去看那些被人捏造虚构出来的历史,去读一下关于基督教的真正的结构, 就是关于它是来自于拜日教这样的方式,而且现在它却不存在基督教里,以 摩西把它带来的这种方式,
    or the way Jesus set it out.
    换句话说以另外一种方式基督把它建立起来的。
    Go on the internet, look up Mitztrisen and see how close Mitztrisen is to Christianity, virgin birth,
    去上网看一下,去看一下密特拉教(拜日教), 看一下这个拜日教和基督教是多么接近,童女之子,
    the 12 deciples, the 12 days of Christmas
    12个门徒,还有圣诞节的12天,
    and on 13 we celebrate. This is made up to the illuminates that they could drop the man that financially they could be richer.
    还有关于13的这个受难日。这个都是被制作出来去迎合先知者们, 然后让他们能够使得人们在经济上变得更加富足,
    Now we give you Mr. Eric Klarsson in German has managed to create gold out of prayer [03.07.32] it is not me now […]
    可能我要给你一个事情就是从德国的一个ERIC他一直试着去从空气中创造黄金, 然后不管我们是多少,我不是这样做,因为给出名字,他们可能就会来杀我,
    but it is very simple he has used a nano coated in an 8 form, it is on the internet, you have seen in on some of the face talks
    其实这个事情很简单。他用这个纳米涂层然后在8的形式(03:07:42)这些都是在网上,还有一些在FACE TALK。
    and is uses two magnets and a piece of gold is created conditionally and attracts gold.
    好像他用了2个磁铁和一片铜能够创造这个条件,能够吸收金子,所以金子现在没有任何价值了。
    So gold has no value. The same that goes on the [?03.07.50] side which is the finances side of the Jewish background.
    (03:07:53)同样的事情发生在??犹太人背景下的金融,
    So the two finance houses by robbing become rich to control.
    然后这2个金融大国通过抢劫变得很富有,然后他们能够去控制。
    And on the other hand we see the same two sides in molecules.
    然后(03:08:07)我们还看到这两个侧面在??,
    I have no fear of what I speak because I can talk and explain exactly what has happened
    我没有对任何我讲的有恐惧,。。。。。因为我们都看到过几千年来人类历史
    because we seen the history of the pages of the man over thousands of years.
    谱写的这几页历史,
    So as I said, as much greed back as you like, worth nothing beyond this place.
    所以像我说的,你可以有你喜欢的人一多的美钞,因为它在这样一个地方
    We have even seen in the planet earth,
    扮演的角色就是不值一文,所以说在地球这个星球上
    the Russians, the Chinese, that understood the abuse of the earth are opening their own bank we dont need a greed bank.
    你会看到俄国,中国,还有其他国家理解了这种滥用, 他们就开自己的银行,有自己的货币,不需要美钞,
    The influence of central control from the Jewish side.
    这个影响就是来自于犹太那一边的中心控制,
    Let me explain something historically, economically devastating for the EU,
    我想去给你们解释一些在历史上经济上关于全面的欧盟的事情,
    the ones who have joined the EU currency,
    那些加入到欧盟货币的人
    you have not got a single gram of gold in your central banks, they are all sitting in the Bern.
    没有任何一克黄金在中央银行的,他们都是(03:08:59)他们都在伯尔尼,
    You gave it all away. The Germans tried twice,
    就是把它们都给出去了,德国人试了2次,
    that is Rostracks??[03.09.05] tried twice,
    然后就是罗斯柴尔德家族也试了2次,
    first and second world war to empty your banks,
    这个第一次世界大战。二战清空了中央银行,
    but with war they didnt win, but with EU they won.
    在战争上他们没有赢,但是对于欧盟来说他们胜了,
    If you go to your central bank and show me one bar of gold, none of you have any because they all had to go to Bern.
    你去到你的中央银行给我展示一条金子,你们没有人有任何一点,因为他们都必须去伯尔尼,
    So in fact there is no currency in your banks,
    所以说实际上在你的银行里没有通货,
    and that is why you can go bankrupt, and you can go bankrupt easy.
    这就是为什么你可以很快、很容易破产,
    And your governments do not tell you a single thing about it.
    而政府不会告诉你一丝一毫原因
    Because one of the conditions of becoming EU currency was to lift and shift all your gold back to a central bank in Bern.
    因为变成欧盟货币的条件之一就是,交出你所有的黄金给伯尔尼中央银行
    What did Hitler do, he drove to Amsterdam, and he went to central banks and all the gold goes back to Bern.
    希特勒去了阿姆斯特丹,所有的金子都进入了伯尔尼
    And this time it is done without a single bullet shot, and that is why the EU is dictated by the German economy,
    所有一切不费一枪一弹,这也是为什么欧盟的经济取决于德国经济
    because they are sitting on the gold.
    因为他们坐拥黄金
    And that is why the Vatican has moves it gold to Bern
    这也是为什么梵蒂冈也交出黄金到伯尔尼
    because it has to support its Christian governments like Spain,
    因为他们得支持基督教政府比如西班牙
    Ireland and Greece not to show there is no money in the background,
    爱尔兰和希腊没有参与,是因为他们没有钱
    they have wiped it out.
    他们被排除在外了
    That is why your economies cannot be supported and you are in such high unemployment,
    这也是为什么你们的经济没有支撑,有那么高的失业率
    because you have no money to back-up and to buy because you gave your gold at 322 dollars,
    因为没有钱来支持,因为交出了黄金在322美元上
    if I remember correctly something in that region, deposited in Bern. And now your gold is 1,500 an ounce.
    如果我的记忆正确,当时的伯尔尼是如此。现在黄金每盎司1500美金
    But you have none of it,
    但是你一点都没有
    your central banks are void of a single gram of gold.
    中央银行没有一克黄金
    And that is why we see, what they call a spring uprising in the middle east.
    这就是我们称为中东的春天
    To rob new golds, to fill in for the golds you have given to Bern.
    抢劫新的黄金来填补交给伯尔尼的
    You have nothing. That is why all the EU countries are in such a hurry to drop all the middle east banks,
    一无所有,这就是为什么欧盟国家如此急切的抛开中东的银行
    to cover what they lost and they realised its too late.
    掩盖他们失去的,而他们意识到这一切已经太迟了
    It was set up, the British pulled out because they knew they had to be a part of it to do it
    建立起的时候,英国退出了,因为他们意识到了要做什么
    and they drew out and they lost 7 billion.
    退出时他们损失了70亿
    Go back and read when the British drew out of the EU currency,
    退回到英国退出欧元时
    it was a full set up by the British government, because when they went in more others went in because the British were in.
    英国政府建立的,因为有英国在,其他国家纷纷进入
    and everybody they fell for it, one of the reasons we see all of these problems in the middle east,
    每个人都相信了,原因之一就是中东的问题
    is not because there is a problem in the middle east, it is because you people in Europe, you gave all your golds back to Bern.
    不是因为中东的问题,而是因为你们欧洲人把所有的黄金都拱手给了伯尔尼
    France central bank, if it doesn’t rob the Libyan central bank, the British had no gold left in it to show its people.
    若不是法国中央银行抢劫了利比亚中央银行,英国政府都没有剩下的黄金展示给他的人民
    So now you see how criminality has joined physicality and religion.
    这是多么的罪恶,不论是物理层面还是信仰上
    Thousands of people are dying in the middle east because your central bank got emptied
    中东上千人死亡 了,因为你们中央银行空空如也
    which have gone to Bern and now you are trying to fill it through the back door.
    都去了伯尔尼,现在你们却试图从后门填补
    Because there was a low by such a day in the central banks has to be transferred,
    这是因为总有一天中央银行得转移
    one of the reasons gold did not gain value for such a long time was because every nation in Europe put all their gold for sale,
    在这么长时间内黄金没有增值的原因之一是,欧洲的每一个国家都把所有的金子出售了
    they sold on promissory notes that they dont send all of it to Bern.
    他们通过银行本票的形式出售,而不是输送到伯尔尼
    Now you know the secret why your all in a big problem in the economy in some of the European nations,
    现在明白了为什么欧洲的一些国家有那么大的经济问题
    you have no gold in your reserve
    没有黄金储备
    and the ones who are not joining in invading the countries in the middle east by creating false uprisings,
    那些没有通过制造假暴动入侵中东地区的国家
    you stay poor because you are not in there to rob their central bank.
    仍旧贫困
    And what happened, now you have killed so many people in the middle east, in the Arab nations
    阿拉伯国家死伤无数
    […] has nowhere to go, a simple man who says oh i’ll give you a home, it becomes a Islamic nation.
    Where do suddenly 30,000 or 40,000 people becoming part of it.
    哪里冒出来的3-4万人?
    These are the Palestinians that the Jews bombed in Palestine.
    这些是犹太人轰炸巴勒斯坦后的巴勒斯坦人
    They have no home they cant lose more then what they lost.
    他们一无所有,无所可失
    What happened the ones in Libya? The ones in Syria?
    利比亚发生了什么?叙利亚又发生了什么?
    Why is it happening because illuminates have got to get more gold into their banks because they have lost it through the other side, and say they organised themselves.
    缘何发生?他们一边损失黄金,就得从这一边获取。
    Now you are fighting what you cannot reach, what you have stole and now you say there is a problem. Look at the roots.
    你在为得不到的东西争斗,现在遇到了问题。看看根源吧
    The next time you go to a church, turn the chair and look at the door and start praying
    下一次进入教堂,坐下来看着门,开始祷告
    and see what the priest does.
    看看牧师在干什么
    And if he shows you the cross, say that is how it is a punishment from the Romans, show him a figure of the Christ. This is what you pray with or pray to,
    如果他向你展示十字架,并说是罗马人的惩罚。向他展示基督的像,这个是你祷告的对象。
    this is your covenant. Your covenant is not with the cross or with the man on the cross.
    这个是你的契约,契约不是与十字架或者是十字架上的人
    Its with the man, with the should of the man, Christ, blessed is his name.
    是与人,与正确的人,基督,上帝保佑他
    Then there is nobody to go to church
    所以没有人再去教堂
    and there is nobody to touch and rape the children,
    没有人再去伤害孩子
    because it is out of fear.
    因为伤害来自于恐惧
    Now you understand how the father, how the top man has gone wrong
    现在你理解了天父错在哪里
    and the same is following down the line.
    一错再错
    Starting from Moses changing his position as a messenger to what has suited him as he came out of the mountain.
    从摩西作为信使开始
    To Christ, blessed is his name, and to Muhammad, blessed is his name too.
    直到基督,上帝保佑他,直到默圣,上帝保佑他
    So when you go to Attica next time, when you go to church next time,
    下次当你去阿提卡,当你去教堂
    pray to the soul of tChrist, and then you will receive the message of Christ
    向基督的灵魂祈祷,你会收到基督的信息
    and then you will find the path to lead the correct life.
    就会发现通往正确生活的路途
    Dont go in and kiss the cross because that means then you have accepted the punishment before you even go in.
    不要亲吻十字架,因为这意味着你接受了惩罚
    I stand, am married to a Catholic born women my life,
    我与天主徒女士结婚
    so many times, 20 odd years we have been together, we go to every church, I love going to churches because we see the submission of man to the weakness of his own
    20多年了,多少次当我们去教堂,我喜欢那里,可以看到人们屈服于自己的软弱
    and what do you do, you put your hand in the water and you make a cross, you have already accepted subordinate,
    你做什么,把手放在水里,然后划十字,这样你就臣服了
    then it is easy for the guy up there to tell you whatever he likes and you follow.
    这样就太容易收到操控了
    Build the temple of God in your souls, the houses of God is the universe,
    在你的灵魂里建造上帝的庙宇,上帝的华厦是宇宙
    silence
    沉默
    silence
    沉默
    XXX: No the mute button was unable to be pressed at that particular moment, I needed to have that silence.
    静音按钮不能按下,我需要静默
    KESHE: No in a way now you understand why the answer is so long,
    Keshe: 现在可以理解为什么答案这么冗长
    the messages of all the prophets has been one thing unity and peace.
    所有先知带来的信息 都是和平统一
    But now religion is used for war so it is over the term is lost, that is what I said last Thursday,
    可是宗教今天却带来战争,宗旨已经失落,这就是我上周四说过的
    the time of Christ, Moses and Muhammad and all the prophets of this earth are finished
    基督、摩西、默圣,地球上所有先知的时代已经终结
    because they did not deliver for what they were given to.
    因为他们传递的不是原本被给予的
    To bringing peace and equality and share and fairness, thats why we opened our cameras that everybody receives the knowledge and god in the same instance
    带来和平、平等、分享与公正,这才是我们在这里,和上帝同在一起的原因
    and thats how it should be.
    理应如此
    XXX: So Mr. Keshe, you started at Moses
    所以凯史先生,您是从摩西开始讲起的
    but there was before that as well in different times.
    不过在那之前不同的时代,也有先知
    The same message, yes, the same process goes back, where did the Jews learn their way?
    是的同样的信息,相同的过程,犹太人从哪里学习的?
    Go back to the Zurastians, and go back before that. When I was in Tehran the last time,
    回到拜火教,甚至更早,当我上次在德黑兰时
    I asked for permission if I had a free day to go back to my old school.
    我得到允许拜访母校
    I have been taught in the school of the Zurastians,
    这所学校教导拜火教教义
    and in my high school, next door, there is a temple because I used to pray in that temple when I was a student in high school.
    在我高中时,学校旁边有个庙宇,我常常去祈祷
    I knocked on the door and I opened the door with fear because there is not the freedom we used to have before.
    敲过门,带着恐惧打开门,因为那里不再是以前自由的地方
    And I said to the woman who opened the door to tell the high priest,
    我对开门的女子说,请告诉牧师
    that im an old student and that I’ve come to pray in my way.
    我是这里的老学生,用自己的方法祈祷
    They closed the door and then they opened it again they said you are welcome because you carry the soul of a man in a different way.
    关上门后他们又打开了,说欢迎你来,你用不同的方式带着灵魂
    So I went to the temple and I went the fire and I lit the fire because this fire has been going for over 3,000 years in this temple,
    我进入寺庙,点着火,火在这个寺庙已经燃烧了3000多年了
    they keep the fire on in the house of fire.
    他们让火一直持续烧着
    And you see the same thing, simplicity in Zurastian belief, originally it is very simple
    同样的,拜火教最初非常简单
    but it has been used to change and that is very same as that we have no statues
    然后变味了,就类似拜火教里我们没有偶像
    in the Zurastians and in Mitztrisen but as the Romans,
    但是罗马人有
    if you hear a lot of my talk from the beginning when we came to Italy
    如果停过我过去的讲话,当我在意大利的时候
    I said Iranians and the Romans are all friends we have been together for a long time.
    我说过伊朗人和意大利人是朋友,我们曾在一起相当长的时间
    A lot of Romans royal hierarchy has been married to the Iranians and the Zurastians, and so the people wanted to these religions of these people going to Iran.
    许多罗马皇室成员与伊朗人和拜火教徒结婚,这些人希望他们的信仰进入伊朗
    And when the Christianity was merged to be accepted by the emperor
    当国王接受了基督教与拜火教的融合
    it was adopted to fit in with the Zurastians which were the elite, to be accepted by both sides
    当时的精英层,也就是拜火教徒们接受了融合
    and that is why you see the mixture of two religions and you call it the present Christianity on the Pope and the Vatican.
    现在你可以看到两种信仰的结合,也就是梵蒂冈教皇现在的基督教
    So you have the three kings, because the Romans believed as I said in the three kings of the Zurastians.
    所以现在有了三贤士,因为罗马人相信了拜火教的三贤士
    They dont even have three kings, its meaningless but the kings bring gifts, thats what it says in the Christmas hymns;
    他们本来没有三贤士,除外带来礼物,这毫无意义,圣诞赞美诗中如是写道
    and the gifts are think correct, talk correct, and act correct. And when you do those things
    三个礼物是想法正确、说话正确、行为正确,当你遵守这些
    it goes back to the message of God, thou shall not steal.
    就回归到了上帝的信息: 不应当偷盗
    That is one rule.
    这是一条戒律
    And it is changed and adapted accordingly.
    不过却被改变被和谐了
    If you look religion has become a sense of war, which has religion become a company limited.
    当宗教变成了战争的理由,宗教信仰就变成了工具
    Who can have more, so its a takeover, now it is a takeover of people because if you take 1 dollar per head at 10 million, thats 10 million dollars a day.
    从信徒中挣钱,即使每人一美金,一千万人,每天可就可以供出一千万美元
    So you convert more, and you get more Christians and you get more Muslims, you have more membership, to collect more.
    所以你转变的越多,得到更多基督徒、穆斯林,教徒越多,赚的更多
    There is nothing else to it, why do you need to collect more money to abuse people with it.
    没有别的途径,为什么你需要收集更多的钱用来虐待人民
    With physically, sexually or morally.
    肉体折磨、性折磨、精神折磨
    This is where it has gone wrong, and we should put it right
    这就是错误的地方,我们需要拨乱反正
    because now we give the knowledge for you to do things yourself, and then just by doing things, look at the example of the reactor I showed you today,
    所以现在我给每个人知识,你们可以自己制作东西,然后仅通过自己制作,看看我今天给你们展示的反应器模型
    you have 4 reactors they work equal give and take they make a bank, we call it free plasma,
    四个反应器共同工作,我称它们为自由等离子体
    because they dont need to take more then that. That’s why you see such violent changes in the reactors in the data you have,
    因为它们不需要更多的,所以你看到数据中的剧烈变化
    they give and they take where everybody is happy, when everybody is in comfort.
    他们施与受相互平衡,每个都开心,每个都感到舒服
    There is no difference, so this is as I said in the last talk, this is the end of religions we have finished with them
    没有区别,就如我上次讲过的,我们结束了宗教
    because know you sit within your own soul to be a religion, there are no temples there are no mosques in the universe and there are no Christian, Jews or Muslims or whatever
    因为你自己的宗教你自己的灵魂就在你的体内。宇宙中没有寺庙没有清真寺没有基督教、犹太教、穆斯林或者其他
    because you carry the judgment with you.
    因为你自己承载着审判
    God says I’m a measure of myself and that is in the sole of the man, not in the physicality.
    上帝说我自己就是测量权衡的标准,是指每个人自己,而不是物理物质上的权衡
    Thou shall not steal.
    你们不应该偷盗
    Killing is stealing, raping is stealing, adultery is stealing. You go and ask the original commandments, that came to Moses
    杀戮就是偷盗,强奸是偷盗、通奸也是偷盗。你问问给摩西最原始的戒律
    you will be shocked what you see didnt suit him at the time.
    你会吃惊,因为这些戒律并不适合那个时代
    40 commandments, not 12. actually 42,
    40条戒律,不是12条,事实上是42条
    2 that did not have time to write.
    有两条没有来得及记录下来
    When the prophets of God meet they always talk about the fire and light,
    当先知们遇到上帝的时候,他们都会说看到了火和光
    it is the interaction as you understood between the gravitational magnetic field of the sun,
    就像你已经理解的,太阳的引力磁场与地球的引力磁场交互的时候
    gravitational magnetic field of the earth,
    产生了光
    it is the light. When the soul of the man as the gravitational magnetic field touches the soul of the God,
    当上帝的引力磁场与人的引力磁场接触的时候,
    it creates light and that is where the light comes from that is why all the prophets speak of the light and the fire.
    产生了光,这也是为什么所有的先知都谈到了光与火
    It is the interaction of the souls and now you see it physically there is no physical earth and just on the top of the earth, on the atmosphere,
    这是高等灵魂与地表大气交互时,产生的物理现象
    it is the fields when they interact its strong, its more powerful when the sun touches the weaker one of the earth,
    当强的磁场碰到了弱的磁场,太阳碰到了地球
    they produce a gradient change and produce light. [03.24.53]
    祂产生了变化,产生了光
    And that’s why you see those who speak about fire and light.
    这就是为什么他们提到光与火
    This is when the soul of God the creator treasures the soul of the man and enlightens the man.
    这既是经典中描述的:上帝之灵珍爱人类的灵魂,照耀他们
    Now every man is in a position to see that light.
    现在每个人都可以看到光
    All you need to do is to live the life of the God. Any questions?
    你所需要做的就是依照上帝来生活,有问题么?
    XXXX: I wanted to share something about the gans.
    xxxx: 我想分享有关甘斯的事情
    I heard that you could take the gans and rotate it slowly and have it dry
    我听说你可以让甘斯慢慢旋转然后 干燥它
    into a spherical shape and then you can use it as a magnet.
    在一个球形容器里,这样它就变成一个磁体了
    KESHE: Try it.
    自己试试
    I have different gans and the iron gans is extremely magnetic I’ll try it.
    我有不同的甘斯了,铁甘斯最具磁性,我会试试的
    KESHE: Can we talk about this some other time?
    Keshe: 我们可以其他时间再说这个话题么
    The point is let me explain something interesting…
    我想多说这个更有意思的话题
    There are a lot of people who lie about the interaction of the soul
    有很多人撒谎有关灵魂交流的事情
    and the past and future life and living in space.
    以及过去及未来的生命,以及生活空间
    And if your body has been present 20,000 or 60,000 years ago
    如果你的身体在2万或者6万年前出现过
    when knowledge was passed onto man, you have already been to your information line in touch with the man outside this planet.
    那个时候,知识传递给了人类,你就已经接触过了地外生命
    And you’ve been taught fairness, correctness and you see this in all the cases where these messages have been written out.
    你被教育要公正、正确,这些信息记录下来,你所见既是
    It’s man who has changed, who has decided from abuse and justification of abuse.
    是人类改变了,人类决定了什么是虐待及虐待的理由
    And people are becoming more and more aware of that abuse.
    人们越来越意识到这些虐待
    In Austria it was 95% church going on Sunday reduced to 5% because they found out priests physically abused the children.
    在奥地利,从95%的人去教堂减少为5%的人,因为他们发现了,牧师肉体上虐待儿童
    It was revolt about the physicality of the presentation of the religion
    这是对宗教的抵制
    not about the Covenant these people had with themselves and Christ.
    不用契约,这些人自己有基督随身
    They’re still Christian they still pray to Christ but they don’t go to the house to be abused.
    他们仍旧是基督徒,向基督祈祷,不过他们不用去别的房子去被虐待
    My advice to the Vatican is very simple – take all of the crosses from all the churches around the world,
    我对梵蒂冈的建议非常简单– 去掉全世界教堂上的十字架
    around the necks of the priests because this means he tortures.
    去掉神父脖子上的十字架,因为这代表着他虐待人
    This is a symbol of Romans not a symbol of Christ. Christ is a man who must be worshipped as a man.
    十字架象征罗马人,而不是基督。基督精神是,对待别人应有对人的尊敬
    So next time you see a cross remember the Romans and what they did to you.
    下一次,你看到了十字架,就会想起罗马人,想想他们对你做了什么
    Its like a whip in the classroom the teacher puts next to him. We know that this is the whip,
    就好像教师放在他旁边的鞭子,我们知道这是个鞭子
    out of the fear of the teacher or out of the fear of the whip that we listen to the teacher.
    因为对教师、因为对鞭子的恐惧,我们遵从教师
    And this is what the Romans have used and this is what the last Church has used in the way of abusing the baby.
    这是罗马人的伎俩,这是教堂用来虐待儿童的方法
    I told you I have dismantled every structure you have set up until you piece together how it has to be set up.
    我说过我全部都拆散了,直到你在组装起来
    You think you are free.
    你认为你是自由的
    You understand you dont need no one to wash no ones feet.
    认为,没有人需要洗别人的脚
    And you don’t need no one to behead no one to change their religion.
    不能通过砍头来转变别人的信仰
    And now it’s come to such a mess because now it’s gone to – such a simple English word – shit.
    现在变成了一团糟,变成了-靠!
    You have not enough food to feed each other and you have more and more financial debts and more to rob.
    你没有足够的食物,越来越多的债务,还得去抢劫
    It goes back to what I have said,
    有变成了我说过的
    there are daily, weekly reports against people who finance the knowledge seekers and these reports are used to write patents
    有日报、周报,反对那些支持知识寻求者的人,这些报道之前是用来撰写专利的
    against the Keshe Foundation updated to rob the rest of the world.
    这些专利反对凯史基金会,支持那些世界的强盗
    And who supports it? The man who calls himself a King.
    谁支持这些?就是那自称为王的人
    This is the world in which he came up, and then he supported the Vatican. [AUDIO BREAKS UP 3.31.25]
    他创造了这个世界,他支持梵蒂冈
    So thieves hand over to thieves and hand each other to the court and they are leaders.
    所以小偷和小偷联手,他们是领导阶层
    Their time is finished and is done with.
    他们的时代要完蛋了
    It’s the same across all of the religions. You wait for the mayhem that is about to be unleashed across the Middle East, you haven’t even seen it yet.
    所有的宗教都要完蛋了,对中东地球蓄意释放的大规模破坏还没有发生
    They have to dismantle themselves because it is done by the others its denigrating. But because they do it themselves its not a problem.
    他们诋毁别人,必须自我消散。他们自己做就没有问题
    Same as those brothers who carry a cross because they are abusers.
    就如同那些兄弟们,他们虽然戴着十字架,但是他们自己就是施虐者
    And I’ll show you how they punish you like this.
    我告诉你,他们是如何惩罚人
    The man who believes in Christianity should wear the body of Christ, not the body on the cross
    相信基督的人应该穿着基督的身体,而不是十字架上的身体
    because you’re only supporting yourself to be abused.
    你只是许可了自己被虐待
    The same goes for Judaism and Buddha and the rest
    犹太教、佛教以及其他宗教同样类似
    that’s why I said we show the knowledge so openly. I will take you into space as your equal
    这就是为什么我公开授课传播知识。你们每一个人都平等的被带领进入宇宙空间
    but I have to speak the language slowly to you to understand.
    但是我得说的很慢以便于你们的理解
    Because if you understand, you will be great. If I force you and show you everything you will just see a magic show.
    因为,如果你理解了,那对你最好,如果我强迫你看一切,那你只是看到了一个魔术而已
    Thank you very much.
    非常感谢!
    Any questions?
    有问题么?
    Why are all the prophets male?
    为什么所有的先知都是男的?
    KESHE: We have more female prophets but the people who came after Christ killed them off.
    keshe: 有更多的女先知,不过后来的基督徒把她们杀光了
    The whole background of Christianity sits on the Metra.
    整个基督教来自于女性
    Female was a female but they don’t tell you that.
    女性只能秘而不宣
    The backbone of Islam is the same because it is written on the backbone of Christianity, as is the backbone of Judaism.
    伊斯兰的支柱和犹太教的支柱 都是女性,因为他们源自于基督教的支柱
    That’s why you always say you are minions you are not allies.
    这就是人们常说的,我们是奴仆,而不是盟友
    In the Prussian house the mother the wife the woman is the head of the family.
    母亲、妻子是一个普鲁士人家的家长
    It comes from our background.
    这源自于我们的背景
    In the Prussian house there’s no head, its all consultation.
    普鲁士人家里没有首领,他们有的是顾问
    And that’s why while they are killing thousands of them in Iraq,
    这也是为什么上千的伊拉克普鲁士人被杀害
    you will find peaceful families. Because their peace follows the original order.
    你可以看到和平的家庭,因为他们继承了最原始的组训
    Metra is the woman. Just try on the internet, the Vatican has paid a fortune to create Mitraism.
    子宫就是女性,上网查一下,梵蒂冈花了大财力来制造密特拉教
    Just look on the internet about the light and the trees
    看看网上有关光和树
    and then you’ll find that the original background is actually a woman.
    你就会发现,最初始的背景事实上是女性
    It’s very much like in our countries where the woman is covered because the man is incompetent.
    非常类似我们的国家,女性被覆盖起来,因为男人无能力的
    They don’t want to show the power of the woman
    他们不希望女性有力量
    which is the creator of the Earth.
    女性是地球的创造者
    What I was going to say the Metra is the matter of the Earth which is divided into its compositions.
    子宫就是地球的物质,其组成成分
    Exactly. [AUDIO UNCLEAR 3.36.36] If you have a son and a daughter and you only have money to teach one you teach
    的确是。 如果你有儿子和女儿,但是钱只够一个人读书
    the daughter because she is the future of this generation not the man.
    那你选择女儿,因为她是这一代的希望而不是男人。
    When you bring the mother up correctly she brings up her children.
    当你将母亲培养的很好,她则会更好的带领她的孩子
    Then you have great families in the future.
    家庭的未来将光明一片
    XXX: I think a lot of us don’t want to be part of this religion, but there’s just nothing else that describes what we are part of,
    XXX: 我想我们中的大部分都不想成为这个宗教的一部分,但是没有别的可以正确的描述真实情况
    so thank you very much.You don’t need to look for it anywhere, it’s inside yourself.
    非常感谢。不用向外求,一切都在你自己身体里
    So you don’t need to think about religion.
    所以人类不需要考虑宗教
0%